Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]
Author Topic: NOTORIOUS VR's M-box Stage 2++ and ALL VARIATIONS. NO NEW THREADS ON THIS.  (Read 245311 times)
Allroadurmom

Here:

is there a chance I could get this file or one with bosch maf with a checksum complete?
nyet
Administrator

Copy over MLHFM and MLOFS, and run me7sum on it. If you can't be bothered to do that (or learn how to do it), you don't belong here Smiley

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Allroadurmom

Copy over MLHFM and MLOFS, and run me7sum on it. If you can't be bothered to do that (or learn how to do it), you don't belong here Smiley

I already made the map with the correct maf tables but I cant get the checksum to work properly I get 1 good run cycle out of it then it locks out and wont start
Jpg135!

« Reply #363 on: December 19, 2018, 11:07:48 PM »

Hey guys. Here's my revised file.. A couple people asked for it a while back, I just got kind of busy.

Quick recap -
4,000 RPM antilag
7,200 RPM rev limit
NLS is still at 3,500
Hitachi
No EGT's or rear 02's
93 octane

Please be careful using this file.

Has this been checksum’d ?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #364 on: December 19, 2018, 11:12:22 PM »

Has this been checksum’d ?

Why not check it for yourself?

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
danzzon

I have modified this file to run it on an m-box in a euro c-box car if anybody is intrested ill post it up.
nyet
Administrator

I have modified this file to run it on an m-box in a euro c-box car if anybody is intrested ill post it up.

Alternately, list the modifications and the motivation for each.

ECUx Plot

danzzon

Removed fault codes
P1606
P1650
P1523
P1473
Everything that was removed in the original NVR file such as rear o2s (euro s4 doesnt have that)
Bosch MAF (Have one file for RS4 MAF)

In short terms thats what i found needed changing to make the file compatible on a c-box car.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 02:00:43 AM by danzzon » Logged
s4man111

Due to a million posts and threads on how to get this to work on a Tip, the attached file is the tune file from the original post ported over to L box (8D0907551L_0261207004_1037354145).

I have nothing to do with the tuning of this file, I do not endorse the use of it, and have no affiliation what so ever with it. I copied it over exactly as it was without any modification. I am not liable for it's use or misuse.

me7check v1.11 (c) mki, 06/2004-07/2011
Checking file schnell-Lbox_2.7T_stg2++_rev2.bin (size=1048576)
Reading Version Strings...
-> Bootrom Version = embedded in CPU, asume 05.12/05.32
-> EPK = 40/1/ME7.1/5/6005.01//22m/DstD1o/110700//
-> Contents of ECUID data table:
   - '0261207004'         (SSECUHN)
   - '1037354145'         (SSECUSN)
   - '8D0907551L  '       (VAG part number)
   - '0001'               (VAG sw number)
   - '2.7l V6/5VT     '   (engine id)
-> Contents of ECUID data table:
   - 'HW_MAN004'

-> No errors found. File is OK.   *********************

where is the file? the tip version you stated?
_nameless

they where all removed

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
s4man111

Hey guys. Here's my revised file.. A couple people asked for it a while back, I just got kind of busy.

Quick recap -
4,000 RPM antilag
7,200 RPM rev limit
NLS is still at 3,500
Hitachi
No EGT's or rear 02's
93 octane

Please be careful using this file.

I have a tip car and i took the Nefmoto Stage 2++ tune and trasferred all maps over to an L bin. Car runs ok but i get a P1612 coding error and i also have 2 codes for EGT. Has anyone successfully switched this thing over to work in a Tip car?
_nameless

I have a tip car and i took the Nefmoto Stage 2++ tune and trasferred all maps over to an L bin. Car runs ok but i get a P1612 coding error and i also have 2 codes for EGT. Has anyone successfully switched this thing over to work in a Tip car?
p1841 is variant coding, you dont have it configured proper and egt codes are from your egt sensors being shit. if you spent 5 min reading the wiki youd be able to clear that up without an issue.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
s4man111

p1841 is variant coding, you dont have it configured proper and egt codes are from your egt sensors being shit. if you spent 5 min reading the wiki youd be able to clear that up without an issue.

I also go into limp mode after a few wot runs, who has successfully configured this ++file for an L box? I would like a copy.
nyet
Administrator

Start with the community files. Stop looking for this file, it will do you no good.

ECUx Plot

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]
  Print  

Jump to: