Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]
Author Topic: NOTORIOUS VR's M-box Stage 2++ and ALL VARIATIONS. NO NEW THREADS ON THIS.  (Read 133218 times)
Allroadurmom

Here:

is there a chance I could get this file or one with bosch maf with a checksum complete?
nyet
Administrator

Copy over MLHFM and MLOFS, and run me7sum on it. If you can't be bothered to do that (or learn how to do it), you don't belong here Smiley

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Allroadurmom

Copy over MLHFM and MLOFS, and run me7sum on it. If you can't be bothered to do that (or learn how to do it), you don't belong here Smiley

I already made the map with the correct maf tables but I cant get the checksum to work properly I get 1 good run cycle out of it then it locks out and wont start
Jpg135!

« Reply #363 on: December 19, 2018, 11:07:48 PM »

Hey guys. Here's my revised file.. A couple people asked for it a while back, I just got kind of busy.

Quick recap -
4,000 RPM antilag
7,200 RPM rev limit
NLS is still at 3,500
Hitachi
No EGT's or rear 02's
93 octane

Please be careful using this file.

Has this been checksum’d ?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #364 on: December 19, 2018, 11:12:22 PM »

Has this been checksum’d ?

Why not check it for yourself?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]
  Print  

Jump to: