Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: M3.8.3 Tuning for BAT  (Read 22151 times)
Jim_Coupe

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2017, 10:18:33 AM »

Attach your actual file, I will take a look today evening.

Thanks for help I finally worked it out.. i had to raise FKSM.0 FKSM.1 about 60% lol now it start everytime..  ahhh these 1300cc makes me MAD..

E85oholic
Jim_Coupe

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2017, 10:20:34 AM »

I´ve had good results with KFNSAM- Kennfeld Nachstartanhebung.

If you want to make a tune easier you can replace your load(ms)-values with mbar-valus. Is very  rough, but helps a lot
With original MAF, this will be about 10*Eprom (instead of 0,05).

Ahh intressting..  But my MAF is way of scale now i think im running a 4" tube now lol...   But one problem i have in tunerpro is that i cant edit the axis to for example 0.75.. It pops back to 1 ??

E85oholic
Jim_Coupe

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2017, 12:22:02 AM »

Is there any way to change the RPM axis in M3.8.3? I havent manage to adjust values individually. If i change a values the rest of the values in the axis also follows?.. annoying..

I also found a map DFVLN (Vollastkorrektur) could this be similar to LAMFA (Wot map) ?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 12:46:39 AM by Jim_Coupe » Logged

E85oholic
Dropout

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2017, 09:51:39 PM »

Thanks for the reply i´ll look into those maps...  I actually ran into som problems when adjusting fuel with FGAT0.. My new approach is to scale the MAF according to increase in % and then lower the whole fuel map instead... The only problem (I think) is that ignition will be of..  I have to remap almost the whole damn ECU again... I started tuning with a poor MAF... My MAF brooke totally down and i bought a new MAf the everything was way of the scale Sad

If you scaled only the MAF  the timing will not off, however if you've scaled the load (KHFM) then timing/fueling will need to be adjusted. I assume you have scaled KHFM so you do not hit the 12.75 load limit ? Also wouldn't lowering only the fuel table lead to the car running rich on warm up , accel/deccel  enrichment and so on ?  Years ago a friend of mine had his car (1.8t agu) mapped like this and in the mornings it was overly rich.

RPM axis is defined as EPROM SUBTRACT so modifying one value will change the values before it. Now it's interesting how the ECU reads the value, if it calculates it the some way as define than all you would need to do is to modify the value you want and the ones after it to match the rpm you want. Say you want to modify the last rpm value from 6520 to 7000, you set 5D to 51 and than the value before it from 0D (now 6480) to 19 (now 6000) which returns all the previous rpms to the factory values, at least in the representation in winols, now I have not tested to see if it'll actually change them accordingly when running the car.

P.S. EPROM subtract for 8bit is calculated ->  (256 - value), so for RPM axis - (256-93) * 40 = 6520 , next value is - (256-93-13) * 40 = 6000 and so on ....
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 10:04:03 PM by Dropout » Logged
Jim_Coupe

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2017, 09:44:48 PM »

Hmm intressting i will take the text above to the next testing. I need to fix that axis..

About running rich is no problem for coldstarts im running on E85 and it seems like it needs alot to start..

I adjusted QLLM (Forward feedback factor) something*  It seems likte it improved a little bit.. But I will also try adjust TLST.. In the mid range and high load area its perfekt now.. But its very annoying to lose the idle when breaking and shifting gears..  I think im close

E85oholic
ottosan

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2019, 12:47:42 AM »

Hmm intressting i will take the text above to the next testing. I need to fix that axis..

About running rich is no problem for coldstarts im running on E85 and it seems like it needs alot to start..

I adjusted QLLM (Forward feedback factor) something*  It seems likte it improved a little bit.. But I will also try adjust TLST.. In the mid range and high load area its perfekt now.. But its very annoying to lose the idle when breaking and shifting gears..  I think im close

Hello Jim_Coupe,

I'm currently trying to tune 06A906018CJ, it is a m3.8.3 ECU with TD05-16G mitsubishi turbo.
I have dialed in the injectors 850cc siemens deka using wideband O2, scaled the maf but my current problem is the engine load.
I don't know why but my max load is 4ms and not more, regardless of MAF readings. My maf reads around 260mg/s at 1.7 bar.
Could you please tell how did you dialed the 1300cc injectors and had load that make sense?

« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 02:01:33 AM by ottosan » Logged
Kompiesto

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2019, 01:48:42 AM »

You can scale KHFM or MAF. Most important is set fueling up after scaling. If You scaled Input, is normal that You have lower load by amount of scaling.

Yours A/F is following desired A/F on high reads of maf?
ottosan

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2019, 02:11:13 AM »

You can scale KHFM or MAF. Most important is set fueling up after scaling. If You scaled Input, is normal that You have lower load by amount of scaling.

Yours A/F is following desired A/F on high reads of maf?

Hi Kompiesto,

Thank you for your reply.
What I have done is I the following:

1. changed grundanpassungsfactor (FGATO) and TVUB according to my injectors(SIEMENS DEKA 850cc) measuring AFR with wideband O2.
2. Scaled maf according to housing

The result is idle load apprx. 0.45 ms, WOT load 4 ms.
I have not touched KHFM. My MAF readings are not underscaled, So I don't understand why the load is low.
Could you please explain more in detail?

Thank you
Kompiesto

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2019, 01:20:48 AM »

Im not 100% sure because, i don't know this ecu enough, but i think, load is based on timing... if You rescale down injectors, timing goes down, and You should scale MAF up, same amount as injector scalar. I have similar ecu in one car and i am learning this ecu now. I using this method. You will need to correct the kflf map after scaling.

EDIT

I tuned car for friend. BAM injectors + K04 turbo. I scaled FEGATO down to 0.68 , KHFM down by 31%, ML HFM up by 20%. KFLF minor changes, because lambda actual, is follow reqest lambda. I maked 218hp / 320nm at 1bar.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 12:29:28 AM by Kompiesto » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: