Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 5120 Hack + Mappack 4B0906018CH  (Read 13487 times)
Ionut

« on: November 30, 2016, 03:15:27 PM »

Hello. For my project car i`ve swapped 032AF ecu with this one 4B0906018CH 360101.
I`ll run more boost than what stock sensor can read, so i`ve fitted a brand new 4bar sensor.
What i need is rescale for MAP, Lambda 2 & SAI delete(Those I can do myself, i`ve did it before) and implementation of 5120 hack.

I want to pay for this solution by PayPal if needed, but just AFTER testing file on the car (tried version found here on forum and engine is not starting with right KRKTE/TVUB).
Mappack is not a must, I have defined almost all maps that I need for tune, but a full mappack will be great.

Thank you,
Ionut.
kruftindustries

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2021, 09:58:36 AM »

-This necropost is for reference only-

DSLGRAD 437.50 and DSLOFS 31.25 worked for my 03K906051 sensor, IIRC

If the engine has the rods and turbo and injectors (fuel lines if E85) and MAF (exhaust valves? springs?) for 21+psi, and your fuel trims are spot on (tvub issues?)

You're probably going to want to re-scale axis and extrapolate some tables. The nefarious collaboration spreadsheet on github will have you up and going in no time!
The following tables share a load axis:
KFLBTS, KFFDLBTS

KFMDS, KFMIOP, KFZWOP, KFZWOP2

KFDZK, KFSWKFZK, KFZW, KFZW2, KFZWMS

Increase the engine and turbo protection maps to a reasonable value (the melting point of a K03 compressor section is around 18psi)
LDBPN
KFLDHBN
KFMLDMX

Then it should be pretty much back to normal tuning. Check out the 5120 thread to see which scalars/maps/axis have been halved/doubled
(except kisrm. That 10.13 has been divided by two, FRLFSDP didn't seem to have an axis to divide)

Disclaimer: Certain things stop working above 191 load. Halving the pressure resolution in exchange for double the range does weird things to PID loops, particularly the proportional parts. There is a fine line between silken rocket and 2000 chrysler voyager although both may have exciting computer generated curves

Edit:this ecu has msntate, not msnpcv. I'm working that out now.

Edit 2: The issue was with FRLFDSP, fuel economy and low rpm torque are more or less correct now but it's still not right at higher boost pressures. I'm having some trouble since most of the a2l files I have access to have different SY_ constants defined than this ecu, (tt for example is manual trans only, lots of maps are in different places) I don't want to shit post so figuring out the smaller details. If anyone has damos for a similar ecu would help a bit if you could share it

Edit 3: Most everything is sorted now except the glaring issue of brake boost vacuum sensor and all associated maps. It looks like if completed successfully it will be the first documented here. It's causing "Brake boost vacuum system mechanical failure" trouble code and the A/C compressor does not run at idle until the manifold pressure is above vacuum. (might be load related, not completely sure yet.) I nearly have a complete damos compiled with all axis and maps, some of the more challenging are the boost PID maps since all of those ram variables get pushed into [r0] and calculated in one function it looks like. If I can't get the BKV stuff ironed once the damos is complete I'll probably have to post a new topic.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 09:37:40 PM by kruftindustries » Logged
kruftindustries

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2022, 11:06:58 PM »

Placeholder for the damos, in case I become institutionalized during the process. ~1200 maps and ~1700 ram locations. I think the cat wanted to help at some point so if it looks like gibberish it probably is. I'll post these in asap2 format and maybe an XDF
joshuafarwel

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2023, 12:07:12 PM »

It works
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 09:34:50 PM by joshuafarwel » Logged
kruftindustries

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2023, 09:20:38 PM »

I had a crusty old file labeled as "5120 base map" on my desktop, just noticed this post and did a comparison:
Value: Stock, yours, mine
DIMX Axis: stock, scaling?, halved? - I have 0.000567 * X for scaling, the first number looks like 7.xxx vs 2.xxx stock, my understanding might be incorrect here
KISRM: 4821, 4821, D910
KFPRG: stock, stock, halved
fho_w-1013: 0287, 0287, 050E - there might be a 2nd one of these somewhere
fvpdkds- 1013 division #1: 0287, 0287, 050E

Anything else I didn't have or assumed was a checksum etc. Maybe I'm missing something, just wanted to double check. The file has other non-stock things going on or I'd post it. The engine will run with a surprising amount of things wrong in the ecu I've found so don't take these findings to heart  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: