Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: LOOK WHERE I BOUGHT 800 GB of DAMOS FILES FROM :)  (Read 41651 times)
ktm733

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2017, 08:08:45 PM »

Good for you! It's definitely been a good learning experience for me as well. It's just that the learning curve is so deep! lol

Ah... Gotcha.
Just out of curiosity, is it a very different setup in terms of the hardware...? Thanks!

I read the ecu fine, went to flash it. Car didn't start afterworks. They call it a spyder ecu apparently.
P_Carfahrer

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2017, 10:21:22 PM »

For those of you that have downloaded all these files, could you kindly point me to where any Porsche files are in any specific rar.  I downloaded four of them today without finding any and would appreciate any info on where any potential Porsche files are before downloading all the rar files and not finding any Porsche in any rar.
policevidin

« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2018, 09:29:32 AM »

https://chipster.no/index.php?_route_=Tuning-files-mod-ews-delete-immo-off/Pro-Tuning-Damos-database-FTP-Download

Guy's site is Chipster.no (as in Norway)

I've personally spoken to him and he's a solid guy who tries to support grassroots tuning by making affordable flashing software. I actually bought his BMW flashing software as it allows me to flash MS41, 42, 43, 50, and 54, along with correcting checksums, all for $50 using any old ebay VAG-COM cable. I mean for the price, how can you go wrong?

Anyway, I told the site owner that I'd post up a link in case anyone was interested in purchasing the DAMOS collection for themselves.

It's all on a server and for the low low price of $265 CAD you can download it in different bits and pieces. Why, because it's 800 GIGS OF DATA!!!!

It's not just DAMOS files either, there are folders containing Bosch development/programming software, internal emails, etc.... I suspect at one point in 2015, a zip drive just happened to walk out of Bosch head offices and found it's way to the interwebz.....

So go on, have a look at the link and give those files a good home on your hard drive Wink

PS: there also may be 20,000 tuning files for all makes and models of Bosch ECU's from 1980-2015, but I'm sure no one is interested in that hehehehe  Grin

I want to buy dsmos for Opel PSG16... Help..
policevidin

« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2018, 09:30:06 AM »

https://chipster.no/index.php?_route_=Tuning-files-mod-ews-delete-immo-off/Pro-Tuning-Damos-database-FTP-Download

Guy's site is Chipster.no (as in Norway)

I've personally spoken to him and he's a solid guy who tries to support grassroots tuning by making affordable flashing software. I actually bought his BMW flashing software as it allows me to flash MS41, 42, 43, 50, and 54, along with correcting checksums, all for $50 using any old ebay VAG-COM cable. I mean for the price, how can you go wrong?

Anyway, I told the site owner that I'd post up a link in case anyone was interested in purchasing the DAMOS collection for themselves.

It's all on a server and for the low low price of $265 CAD you can download it in different bits and pieces. Why, because it's 800 GIGS OF DATA!!!!

It's not just DAMOS files either, there are folders containing Bosch development/programming software, internal emails, etc.... I suspect at one point in 2015, a zip drive just happened to walk out of Bosch head offices and found it's way to the interwebz.....

So go on, have a look at the link and give those files a good home on your hard drive Wink

PS: there also may be 20,000 tuning files for all makes and models of Bosch ECU's from 1980-2015, but I'm sure no one is interested in that hehehehe  Grin

I want to buy dsmos for Opel PSG16... Help..
Mladen

« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2018, 07:23:45 AM »

Any  ME7 Volvo files in there?
Asking before taking the plunge....
_nameless

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2018, 07:32:53 AM »

Any  ME7 Volvo files in there?
Asking before taking the plunge....

here is something for your volvo

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Respire

« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2018, 01:21:59 PM »

Anyone have a working mirror of the files?

Looking for MK4 Golf 2.0 damos for any engine.

Thanks

Mladen

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2018, 08:58:38 AM »

here is something for your volvo

I see....... Thx.
MetalForLive

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2018, 06:10:08 AM »

Anyone have a working mirror of the files?

I'm interessted, too
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: