Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CMD Slave from Regal Tuning  (Read 10457 times)
brunic

« on: January 04, 2017, 06:57:24 PM »

Here is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to get into the world of remapping cars

Anyone who knows anything about remapping tools will tell you that CMD is the best in the business, many advantages over Kess or Dimpsport models, especially for VAG group cars. This tool will do most cars from around 2000 onwards and will do more new cars via OBD port than any other tool I have ever used.

The tool is slaved to Regal tuning, they supply the files, all you have to do is read it from the car and send it to them, to do this you just select the car from a menu list and press read, it couldn't be easier! Regal charge 50 plus Vat to send you a file per car. The files then get emailed back to you and you upload them onto the car, job done.

I have been remapping cars for around 5 years and have always used this company, this specific tool is less than a year old and still has subscription for updates for the next 133 days, Meaning any time CMD update the machine to give you access to even more vehicles you'll get that free for the next 133 days. This happens once a month or so.

Free carry case is also included to protect the machine when not being used

The software to use this tool can be downloaded here http://www.flashtec.ch/setup but will only work with the machine plugged into your computer.

Regal tuning are an excellent company to work with, support is available via an online ticket system or I just give the guys a call if I have a question, files are available 7 days a week and into evenings as well (best to give them the heads up first for late jobs) Iv even had files at 10pm before!

Any questions please ask, shipping is a little more expensive as I am sending it fully insured.

Package:
- Carry Case;
- CMD Flastech unit;
- USB cable;
- OBD cable.

Price: 1100€ with shipping to Europe.
PM for images
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 08:18:47 PM »

It has to be connected to the internet to work?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
vdubnation
Turboman
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 09:54:25 PM »

It has to be connected to the internet to work?

Yes and does virtual reads for most .
brunic

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 06:14:38 PM »

Yed this tool and does virtual read.
Have new HW2.

Last Price: 1000€/£855 shipping by FedEx
APT

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 10:23:19 AM »

Hello ,

The CMD is being yours now or sold ?
Pages: [1]
  Print