Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Author Topic: 4B0906018CH 0261207216 360854 MY2001 Audi A4 1.8t  (Read 81664 times)
rob.mwpropane

« on: November 23, 2011, 09:18:27 AM »

Here goes, I've been working on this for a little while and hope this can help someone. This was all generated by ME, so there may be some mistakes Tongue but I did the best job I could.  Let me know if you find any, and I will update this/fix it as time permits. I organized as best I could, still needs a little work, but here it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

***Update 12-19-11***
New map pack- Organized/fixed minor mistakes
CSV.file for those that use earlier version WinOLS/TunerPro

***Update 12-30-11***
Updated map pack- FINALLY defined "PROKONAL" function (still unsure from address 181A2-181AB)
Updated (same as map pack) CSV.file
Added a read me for CSV.file because some people might not know (I didn't!)

***Update 01-04-12***
Updated map pack, had a very great member disassemble "PROKONAL" (readiness) bits to be sure

Smiley****THANK YOU setzi62**** Smiley

Updated (same as map pack) CSV.file

***Update 01-10-12***
Updated map pack, defined all axis in all the 2d and 3d maps.

For now I'm pretty done. (Time to get back to what I came here in the first place to do... tune the damn car!!) This should have more than enouph in it, if you see anything missing/wrong please let me know. Enjoy!!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 03:28:40 AM by rob.mwpropane » Logged

This has nothing to do with cars but you can see my glorifying job at,

www.MWPropane.com
masterj

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 12:38:48 PM »

Open my definitions map for 4B*DC ecu Wink I didn't mapped error classes like funktionsrahmen IDs but instead I mapped them directly to P**** errors, this way you'll know exactly which bit is responsible for which error...

rob.mwpropane

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 01:16:20 PM »

Thanks for the reply, on second thought though I don't really think it matters to find these bits unless a mil or cel is thrown correct?, in which case it's easy enouph to code out via Tony's post about it. 

www.MWPropane.com
masterj

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 04:07:04 PM »

Yep its easy, I actually made my whole error class table with this method Smiley And yours should be same, so you can save your time by just copying values from my kp

Gonzo

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 08:31:19 PM »

Thanks for this. Came in really handy in defining another file. Lots of good maps.
Enough maps for a Stage 3  Smiley
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2011, 08:49:31 PM »

Thanks for this. Came in really handy in defining another file. Lots of good maps.
Enough maps for a Stage 3  Smiley

You sir are quite welcome! I'm glad that I'm FINALLY in a position to give back instead of just taking! I need to organize/update this with more . In due time.... Smiley

www.MWPropane.com
Gonzo

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2011, 08:56:31 PM »

That's great Smiley

It looks like you have the load axis for KFFDLBTS/KFLBTS wrong. It should be 1D26A not 1D26E, I think. That or TABGTS is in the wrong place.

These Passat/Audi files are a rare breed. They are completely different than the MKIV/TT counterparts. Such a pain to define.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 09:01:22 PM by Gonzo » Logged
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2011, 09:05:46 PM »

That's great Smiley

It looks like you have the load axis for KFFDLBTS/KFLBTS wrong. It should be 1D26A not 1D26E, I think. That or TABGTS is in the wrong place.

These Passat/Audi files are a rare breed. They are completely different than the MKIV/TT counterparts. Such a pain to define.

Thanks for the heads up, I will look into that. Yes, they are different. All the Damos/map packs I have compared it to have been totally different. Not real bad, but a pain in the ass none the less!

www.MWPropane.com
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2011, 08:53:31 AM »

That's great Smiley

So I had a look this morning and everything seems to be in the right place? Unless TABGBTS is at 1D1FA? I don't think it is, but if you could have another look I would greatly appreciate it. I'm pretty sure that the axis for KFFDLBTS and KFLBTS are correct. Whenever you have time, thanks!

www.MWPropane.com
Gonzo

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2011, 09:53:04 AM »

TABGTS seems to be correct but your axis is wrong because it has TABGTS as a value.
If you move the axis back a few values you will see what I mean.

Edit: I may have been wrong. This Passat file is playing mind tricks on me.
This is how it should look like:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 10:41:50 AM by Gonzo » Logged
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2011, 12:36:52 PM »

Sheeewwww.... I've been looking at it trying to figure out what I've done wrong for the past 30 minutes!! It's ok, gave me a chance to finally figure how to do screen shots! On a side note, do you have any idea the where the "x" axis is for KFLDIMX located at 1EA5E? Thats been driving me crazy for a while? Only if you have time, of course, thanks!

www.MWPropane.com
masterj

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2011, 02:55:31 PM »

Sheeewwww.... I've been looking at it trying to figure out what I've done wrong for the past 30 minutes!! It's ok, gave me a chance to finally figure how to do screen shots! On a side note, do you have any idea the where the "x" axis is for KFLDIMX located at 1EA5E? Thats been driving me crazy for a while? Only if you have time, of course, thanks!

in my file it is @ 13546

rob.mwpropane

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2011, 03:56:22 PM »

in my file it is @ 13546

That's funny, I originally had it at 1352E, which is the same as your 13546, and wasn't 100% sure. I'll take that, thank you!

www.MWPropane.com
masterj

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2011, 04:22:39 PM »

in my file it is @ 13546

That's funny, I originally had it at 1352E, which is the same as your 13546, and wasn't 100% sure. I'll take that, thank you!

you're welcome, Rob Smiley

Gonzo

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2011, 08:20:16 PM »

Rob have you manually checked that all of the PROKONAL bits are correct? I don't want to use a bad base  Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: