Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Premium Quality Boot-Mode/Test Bench Harnesses For Sale - Hand Made in USA!!  (Read 47655 times)
royce5950

I am now accepting orders AGAIN for custom bench / boot-mode harness (back in business as of April 13th 2023)
I've fulfilled dozens of orders for these and I take time and work very hard to make sure I provide quality work!

Need a Professional Quality wiring harness that will help you easily and efficiently enter boot-mode on your ECU? Well your in luck because you've come to the right place!. Tongue

My wire harnesses are made with extreme care and precaution. Close attention to detail is paramount through out my workflow and I am confident that it shows in the images shown below.

** Key Information
**I do all of the work by hand.
**The ECU connector for your specific ECU along with the OBD2 connector port are sourced from 1 of 4 local stink n pull self serve automotive parts locations near me.
**I am a perfectionist and to maintain a precise level of attention to detail and aesthetics of the harness, I carefully search for connectors that are in as close to perfect condition as possible.
**All of the wires for any of the live lines for the harness are replaced with fresh brand new 18awg wire. Quality copper wire too, not cheap crap.
**With extreme attention to detail and to ensure the harness can withstand years of use and abuse, I solder all of the connection points carefully using bernzomatic rosin core electronic solder.
**All wire to wire connection points are protected by heatshrink tubing after being soldered for added protection and to deter the possibility of the harness creating a short or fire.
**Each harness is crafted using the same overall design concept as the images shown below.

I specialize in creating harnesses for Bosch ME7.1 ME7.1.1 and ME7.5 ECUs but I can put together a harness like this one for any ECU provided a pinout can be found on google. So just ask and I'm sure I can make it happen.

Cost: I charge $75 for each harness.

Payment: Payment can be made using any major credit or debit card along with apple pay, android pay/google wallet, cashapp, chime and crypto is happily accepted as well.

Or get what you want NOW and pay LATER! with services like Klarna, Clearpay/Afterpay, Affirm and more.. Also pay with apple pay or G pay!

Please allow a minimum of 1 day, at most 2 days for assembly, handling and dispatch

CLICK HERE TO ORDER:

UNITED STATES: https://buy.stripe.com/28o0010Gu78c5A45l6

CANADA / MEXICO / WORLDWIDE: https://buy.stripe.com/dR63cd3SG504geI14R

FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING (USPS PRIORITY EXPRESS)

All orders are dispatched from Oregon USA

Make special requests and check status of your order any time via text message +1 (302) 448-8633

You can always expect to have your harness dispatched within 3 days of placing your order! Now that I am using stripe to process payments I am able to access the funds instantly which makes it so I can pay for supplies and / or shipping costs much easier in the event I might happen to be low on funds at the time your order is placed. this is what happened when @k0mpresd placed his order years and years ago and at that time I was using Waves if I recall correctly to accept payments.. unfortunately they unexpectedly held his payment for nearly a week and it made it extremely difficult to dispatch his harness in a timely manner.

I guarantee a functional and fine quality premium product. Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 04:57:49 PM by royce5950 » Logged

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
vwaudiguy

"pink and pull"

I'm gonna use that one. Smiley

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
royce5950

I initially learned how to assemble a boot-mode harness in thanks to fellow member @k0mpresd thread on audizine.
This is a link to the thread I learned how to start making boot-mode harnesses with.
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/445065-how-to-build-a-bench-flash-boot-mode-harness-for-your-me7-ecu?s=0dd4c0b926a9eb7c6e245b0e0fbfa655

Your more than welcome to try your hand at making a boot-mode harness yourself using the above link as your guide.
I offer this service/product for individuals who wouldn't identify as "crafty" or "diy'er"
And even if you are a DIY'er, maybe you need to enter boot-mode a lot and you want something with a more professional and presentable look and feel to it.

Regardless I just wanted to spread the love by sharing the kind contribution @k0mpresd made with any individual on a tight budget who needs a boot-mode harness but can't afford to buy one from me.

Note* the above guide is for ME7.1 ME7.1.1 and ME7.5

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
royce5950

"pink and pull"

I'm gonna use that one. Smiley

I don't know what your talking about my friend?  Roll Eyes

vwaudiguy

I don't know what your talking about my friend?  Roll Eyes

Sure?  Wink Not trying to start a war, just pointing out a funny spelling mistake.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:22:02 PM by roycerollz5950 »

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
royce5950

I know I was just screwin with you in return. You didn't see that I went back and changed it to "stink n pull" before replying to your post?  Smiley

nyet
Administrator

VERY nice work man!

I'm tempted to sticky this if you think you'll provide this service long term..

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
DT

You need separate power lines for ignition and supply pin. I only see one power cable on your pictures.

nyet
Administrator

You need separate power lines for ignition and supply pin. I only see one power cable on your pictures.

An inline switch would be a good idea.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
royce5950

VERY nice work man!

I'm tempted to sticky this if you think you'll provide this service long term..

Thank you I appreciate that very much!
Yeah man most definitely your welcome to sticky this.
I can always make a quick trip up to the parts yard whenever someone inquires about a harness so yeah, I dont see why I wouldn't be able to offer this service long term.

I'm all in.

royce5950

Well the two harnesses shown above are for ME7.5 ECUs and for those harnesses its only necessary to add one additional lead so you can ground pin 24.
As soon as I receive an inquiry for a harness I'd imagine that the individual contacting me will likely disclose the type of ECU they are seeking a harness for.
At that point I begin searching the internet for a pinout as well as any information I can find regarding the procedures involved for entering boot-mode and that would provide me with the details necessary to determine what connectors, leads, type of resistor and any other relative info in order to create a harness that will allow the user to efficiently and safely (as safe as I can possibly offer, I'm going to add a disclaimer too) enter boot-mode or connect to his or her ECU outside of the vehicle.

Long story short no matter the ECU type, I won't commit to a transaction with anyone that contacts me, without first gathering enough details and information regarding the individuals particular ECU to determine what specifications to produce the harness with. If I cant ensure the harness will operate properly as intended then I'm not going to continue with a transaction.

k0mpresd

paid this person for a harness on 14/2/17. promised shipping date was 15/2/17. have since emailed this person multiple times requesting tracking and have heard nothing but excuses. was promised posting day after day with no tracking # ever provided. always "tomorrow".

was even charged $10 extra ($60usd total) for "express".

filed chargedback with credit card company as of this AM.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 05:30:10 AM by k0mpresd » Logged
SB_GLI

Well that's unfortunate.  OP should 'splain himself.
k0mpresd

Well that's unfortunate.  OP should 'splain himself.

it is very unfortunate as i explained the most important piece of this transaction was the necessity of asap. hence, i assume, the $10 extra added charge. things happen, i understand. i am currently in a position of having to explain to my customers why i cannot get their items flashed and posted to them because i (really the person doing the flashing for me currently in usa) am lacking the required hardware (this harness).

on saturday i was told "i am waiting for post office to open."
on sunday i believe it was, i was told "the harness was damaged and i had to remake it" (long/short version).
on monday i was told the only reason it has not shipped yet is because it is presidents day in usa.
today is thursday and i have no tracking/reply since then.
SB_GLI

What sort of harness did you buy from him?   Surely you already have a ME7 bench harness, yah?
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: