Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: ME7X ME9X 2 Step Launch Control Tool *Under Development*  (Read 12697 times)
naach_

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2017, 05:31:03 PM »

Good evening, I can try it on my ME7.5.5 and on that of other friends.
dream

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2017, 02:12:09 PM »

Good evening, I can try it on my ME7.5.5 and on that of other friends.

There are working scripts going around on this forum for 2step-LC/AL/NLS.
naach_

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2017, 02:03:38 AM »

There are working scripts going around on this forum for 2step-LC/AL/NLS.

In this topic, specify that you are trying to make an application for the implementation in an easy way. currently I do not know how to implement the crypt in a satisfactory way, that's why my interes in developing this application, have all my support and knowledge
_nameless

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2017, 02:55:11 AM »

I do not know how to implement the crypt in a satisfactory way, that's why my interes in developing this application, have all my support and knowledge
Simple version: im too lazy to figure out how to use the current auto patcher that has 2 stickies and 90 pages of reading. Im going to wait for this bs toolthat will never be finished. Even though i know nothing you have my full support .
Shit you read rhat makes you go hmmm?

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
naach_

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2017, 02:50:06 AM »

-I do not know how to implement the crypt in a satisfactory way, that's why my interes in developing this application, have all my support and knowledge
Simple version: im too lazy to figure out how to use the current auto patcher that has 2 stickies and 90 pages of reading. Im going to wait for this bs toolthat will never be finished. Even though i know nothing you have my full support .

-Shit you read rhat makes you go hmmm?

In a first instance, I think this is a forum to share knowledge and help the one who does not know, I think your words are a bit out of tune for my questions, and well, I am not the god of the switchboards, but neither are no fools I do not wander as you try to make me feel, take a little care of your words, you will be better recognized, secondly say that I already implanted the route in 2 me7 yesterday successfully, but I still stress that a simpler application, without having to create 3 files starting from the original etc , would be better valued by all users of this forum, hence try to implement this issue with my help. (within my knowledge). I continue to offer my help for the development of this application if the owner of the application accepts my help. regards
KasperH

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2017, 03:00:35 AM »

There is no application, it's all bullshit.
gt-innovation

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2017, 04:13:23 AM »

In a first instance, I think this is a forum to share knowledge and help the one who does not know, I think your words are a bit out of tune for my questions, and well, I am not the god of the switchboards, but neither are no fools I do not wander as you try to make me feel, take a little care of your words, you will be better recognized, secondly say that I already implanted the route in 2 me7 yesterday successfully, but I still stress that a simpler application, without having to create 3 files starting from the original etc , would be better valued by all users of this forum, hence try to implement this issue with my help. (within my knowledge). I continue to offer my help for the development of this application if the owner of the application accepts my help. regards

You do understand that his post was a big question mark here right ? There is no way someone can understand what you are talking about in the previous post...and also some parts in this one.

So please do not get offended because you can not write as you should so others can understand you. There is no point even posting on this topic anymore... as you see focalpoint tried to make an impression said things that he did not do, emailed all of us asking for our code and went away.

The patching executable that you will find here was a port from a php script that another member did i have also posted another GUI application that will do the same thing if you enter the variables manually. The initial code was created by a tuning company and was never released as "open" so you can just create your own algorithm doing the way you find better with your own "knowledge" and post it here along with an application you will create with your "knowledge" and nobody will stop you.

There are several ways to do the same thing and not only by forcing the FTOMN to 0 or similar values.Just search for ignition cut on the FR or manipulate the zwoutar before or after or even szout_w or figure out a way and do it.

All the knowledge posted here helped me find my way without getting stressed or pushing people so i suggest you do the same.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 04:36:25 AM by gt-innovation » Logged
_nameless

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2017, 06:03:48 AM »

ITS FAKE IT WILL NEVER BE FINISHED. Please continue and wait im sure he will need testers lol. Be sure you send him your modified file so he can add it to his colection of stolen tunes Wink

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
focalpoint519

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2017, 06:47:33 AM »

agreed anyone looking at the pseudo codes would know the magic is FTOM=0, i am still trying to figure a way to trigger this VIA canbus, plan was using an external canbus shield on an Arduino, make some code to do this when a message was received via can it would zero FTOMN, this way the threshold RPM and whatnot could be adjusted though bluetooth on the fly on the Arduino. (also could do multimap switching, disable LTFT, WGDC mod, many other things)

i am very aware of what sietz code is, and also aware how to make it work with the INJECTOR.exe and the php version of the script, the bitmasks through me off for a day or two, and before i figured it out, I was struggling with the RSA bits until i figured out a couple workarounds or solutions to this (use another compatible bin, disable the RSA, omit parts of code)

as for code patching, the programmer i am working with is suggesting we make our scripts with this program, im not sure if anyone else has done this way, the patching of this code is not very hard, and anyone new who cant do it for themselves send ME7.x bin will get a launch control version, nothing more nothing less, and in fact i do have a DB of commercial tunes, the thing is im not selling a service im offering for free help with launch control patching,

one day soon i wiil post scripts using the bellow, i just would rather help noobs not the pricks that didnt help me, although all the above i know is thanks to others, so if you think no tool will come out of this, im the only one to look like a fool if it doesn't, so now that i see more interest its back on my mind

https://github.com/isislab/Fentanyl
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 07:08:44 AM by focalpoint519 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: