Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: MED17.5 Passat B6 2010 DSG7  (Read 19015 times)
woj

« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2018, 03:39:34 AM »

I was once interested in knowing how the throttle-less valve based multi-air technology engines from Fiat are controlled, but could not find much and later lost interest. But do a search, in some cases it does not take 1 minute and you have to try a couple of queries before google decides to give you what you want Wink

You must be very young to be surprised at the age of these things. They take time to develop before they hit the market, and ME7-s in mass go at least back to 2000. You would be even more surprised if you knew how far back are the roots of the OS of your Android phone (if you have one) Wink
Nikifan

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2018, 03:48:11 AM »

I was once interested in knowing how the throttle-less valve based multi-air technology engines from Fiat are controlled, but could not find much and later lost interest. But do a search, in some cases it does not take 1 minute and you have to try a couple of queries before google decides to give you what you want Wink

You must be very young to be surprised at the age of these things. They take time to develop before they hit the market, and ME7-s in mass go at least back to 2000. You would be even more surprised if you knew how far back are the roots of the OS of your Android phone (if you have one) Wink

Indeed,
Just entering the word of ECUs...
Yes, of course I understand how much time needed for developing... /working for one of the biggest OEM manufacturer, but not as engineer/
That is why it was so interesting, that in 1998 they have ready or almost ready product lets say with this type of logic.. it means BOSCH start to develop M*7 much earlier in the early 1990s'
But for sure, they even write in this doc, that ME7 is a progressive product from old types, not revolutionary one.
prj

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2018, 04:22:20 AM »

ME7 is the first modern ECU. Everything else, even in this day and age from Bosch in gasoline control is very similar.
1998 were already cars on the market and for sale with ME7 (Audi S4 2.7TT).

Most of your questions are all relevant for ME7. You don't know the basics of how it works and it has been more than 20 years.
So that is why I told you to forget what you're doing now and start somewhere a *little* bit simpler.

Really shit idea to play tricks without knowledge on a possibly leased car where you can't afford to buy a new engine or gearbox.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Nikifan

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2018, 04:29:57 AM »

ME7 is the first modern ECU. Everything else, even in this day and age from Bosch in gasoline control is very similar.
1998 were already cars on the market and for sale with ME7 (Audi S4 2.7TT).

Most of your questions are all relevant for ME7. You don't know the basics of how it works and it has been more than 20 years.
So that is why I told you to forget what you're doing now and start somewhere a *little* bit simpler.

Really shit idea to play tricks without knowledge on a possibly leased car where you can't afford to buy a new engine or gearbox.
In Russia leasing of car is not common... So it is fully my and price of it is compareble to the something from 2000s in good condition with ME7/MED9 and so on.
Only rubbish can cost something around 2000$ and I will need 2000$ more to make engine and GB works as should in stock. So economy is very doubtful.
prj

« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2018, 05:07:56 AM »

Ниче, в рашке тоже кредиты берут, правда на тачки поновее.

Anyway, good luck.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Nikifan

« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2018, 12:14:37 PM »

Finally,
Thanks for teobolo
I used MDNORM 5EA54 (8bit - offset 10 ), lower it by 10% from 400 to 360 and now I have no issues.
Gearbox works fine - no slippage, no kicks - everything as it should.
I didn't increased load too much - to not overload GB, the aim was to reach around 280nm, which more or less I did.
Here is the log:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: