Pages: [1]
Author Topic: dnmaxh or equivalent m3.8.3/m5.92?  (Read 2871 times)
k0mpresd

« on: June 17, 2018, 03:47:58 AM »

can not find anything in available ols files. not saying much considering the standard limiter is not defined either.

and no funktion pdf. (i would buy pdf if anyone has).
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 05:31:01 AM »

2 step is life

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
eliotroyano

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 06:36:35 PM »

can not find anything in available ols files. not saying much considering the standard limiter is not defined either.
and no funktion pdf. (i would buy pdf if anyone has).

It should be included in BBNMAX: A 16. 20  Drehzahlbegrenzung function. That is one the most elusive functions in the M38x/M59x ECUs. The big problem is find a funktionsrahmen for it. DNMAXH should be inside the called speed limiter "vector or matrix" for those ECUs. NMAXZP  maybe could be similar to DNMAXH.
k0mpresd

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 01:18:58 AM »

It should be included in BBNMAX: A 16. 20  Drehzahlbegrenzung function. That is one the most elusive functions in the M38x/M59x ECUs. The big problem is find a funktionsrahmen for it. DNMAXH should be inside the called speed limiter "vector or matrix" for those ECUs. NMAXZP  maybe could be similar to DNMAXH.

regards, i think you are correct. i do not see this nmaxzp (Speed hysteresis for speed limitation) defined in the several m38x and m59x ols files i have. i do, however, have  a .dam with this map defined. i have ordered the corresponding ecu so i can dump the firmware.
eliotroyano

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 08:37:17 AM »

regards, i think you are correct. i do not see this nmaxzp (Speed hysteresis for speed limitation) defined in the several m38x and m59x ols files i have. i do, however, have  a .dam with this map defined. i have ordered the corresponding ecu so i can dump the firmware.

Maybe this spreadsheet can help you. I have done many time ago trying to understand the speed limiter function and locations. Of course the proper way should be disassemble firmware but that was a start point at that time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: