Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nefmoto community project: Stage1+ 1.8t ME7.5 A4 (8E0909518AK-0003)  (Read 12551 times)
B5Quattrolife

Welcome to the F*$%ing show boys

I was a little bit discouraged by the lack of information and consensus in the stage 2 community project so i would like to try and give this a shot.

i would like to start a stage 1+ tuning thread for those of us out there that are still learning the whole tuning process, it would be appreciated if those with more experience would chime in and help us all out! as usual haha

To start I'm going to define what Hardware this thread will use to then in turn Remap its software (if your hardware is different please do not clutter this post) Smiley

Bosch 52# 550cc EV14 0280158117 (Cheap, Proven, and capable of more power if you desire later on to change your Turbo)
Upgraded DV (Aftermarket/TT225)
Intake (Optional and i use a typical hot air intake filter slapped right on that MF'r)

attached below are the XDF i use and the ORI Bin from the stage 1 community project as well as my current modified file for the stage 1+

I will have logs and more information on Monday, assume files are not checksummed, and untested (they are my own files tested and working well but flash at your own risk)
Blazius

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 06:00:04 PM »

What do you even consider stage 1+ , there is already 2 threads for this exact ecu and software version...
B5Quattrolife

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 06:27:29 AM »

What do you even consider stage 1+ , there is already 2 threads for this exact ecu and software version...

The mods listed above tuned to the highest efficienct power output, seeing as most people would be able to fit a set of EV14 550cc injectors (easy DIY overall, cheap, effective at getting the fueling dialed for the  power most would want from a reliable Daily driver) this keeps an easy baseline for a community project, I’m not sure if you’ve read the stage 2 thread but they never even agree on the hardware that makes up “stage 2” so it died, I would also like to revive that thread after this one sees some success, sorry if it was at all confusing based on the OP
Audirocks1

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 11:48:23 PM »

Any luck with the tuning? I have a file I've been running on my car for years as well as a few friends. it's a file that is running stock injectors, stock turbo 518 ak ecu, peak 22psi tapers to 18psi. Sai delete, as well as secondary 02 delete. Car runs amazing. 100k km put on it and it's great! Let me know if there's anything I can help with!
B5Quattrolife

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2021, 07:01:38 AM »

Any luck with the tuning? I have a file I've been running on my car for years as well as a few friends. it's a file that is running stock injectors, stock turbo 518 ak ecu, peak 22psi tapers to 18psi. Sai delete, as well as secondary 02 delete. Car runs amazing. 100k km put on it and it's great! Let me know if there's anything I can help with!

yea if you could post some logs id love to see what's going on behind the scenes Smiley
Blazius

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2021, 12:24:36 PM »

peak 22psi tapers to 18psi.

You'll have to watchout with that peak if you arent on 5120 I guess.
florih2

I would guess, N75 pinned at 100% All the time and open loop boost control
iliyasuper

Hello B5Quattrolife!
First of all thank you for sharing yours files and especially xdf.
Currently I have A4b6 with BFB engine and ECU version 8E0909518AM
Can I use your stock file and xdf for my ECU? Is it same hardware?
B5Quattrolife

post up your stock read and I'm sure someone smarter than I will be able to tell you if they are cross compatible  Smiley
B5Quattrolife

along with fueling requirements not being up to the task.....

There are a lot of other things going on here, I was really hoping he would post a log of running 22psi and 1.25lambda XD but no such luck it seems, I was able to run .88 lambda to max of 16psi at 2800rpm tapering off to .82 and 13psi by redline running 95% duty out of the injectors so clearly he isn't running close to lambda targets if he's running 22psi on fully stock fuel system 
iliyasuper

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2021, 11:10:32 PM »

This is my Full read file
My question is: Can I use B5Quattrolife stock data file for my car? The reason is lack of proper xdf for my flash file.

B5Quattrolife which engine do you have?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: