Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: help me big problem, throttle cut on boost!  (Read 16963 times)
speedforever

« on: May 17, 2019, 08:03:54 AM »

Hi boys, I often follow your discussions from which I learned a great deal. But I tried in every way to solve a problem on my car but I couldn't.

My car has a full stock k04 turbine, Pipercross intake and direct exhaust. My car goes well enough but the moment I put it in the Boost I realized that it closes the throttle valve that drops to 37% of opening, only to gradually reopen when the turbo pressure drops.

Would any of you know how to give me some advice to eliminate this limitation? I am attaching my map, I hope someone can help me and I hope to learn new things from you. Thank you so much.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 08:38:39 AM »

Please obey forum rules.

Moved.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=12361.0title=

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
speedforever

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 11:51:50 AM »

exscuse me i didn't know forum rules. I haven't log because my vag don't read effective boost pressure. I have 4 bar map sensor on my car and vag read Always 2550 bar but not effective.
 i thought that someone of you can help me for solution or at least can explain to me how to get there. thanks
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 01:59:05 PM »

exscuse me i didn't know forum rules.
So read them. They even say "read before posting", where "before" means "before" Tongue

I haven't log because my vag don't read effective boost pressure. I have 4 bar map sensor on my car and vag read Always 2550 bar but not effective.

which is why the forum rules you didn't read say to use ME7L and not VCDS.

i thought that someone of you can help me for solution or at least can explain to me how to get there. thanks

If you provide the information as outlined in the forum rules which you didn't read, odds are higher that somebody can help you. If you don't, the odds are, well, zero.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
k0mpresd

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 03:10:00 PM »

So read them. They even say "read before posting", where "before" means "before" Tongue

If you provide the information as outlined in the forum rules which you didn't read, odds are higher that somebody can help you. If you don't, the odds are, well, zero.

his irl and ldrxn is 330. i wouldnt even bother replying any longer.
speedforever

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 04:40:55 PM »

for this I ask you for help. Then the Mirl was brought to 330 just to see if it then didn't cut the throttle. First it was at 290%!

From what I know the specific load is calculated: Specific Load * 10 + 300= then 290 * 10 +300=3200 - 1000 atm=2200 mbar
I have 2200 mbar of boost pressure! But my throttle valve cut!
speedforever

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 04:47:13 PM »

I didn't know about M7L, but which interface do you use?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2019, 05:33:10 PM »

Have you actually read ANYTHING here?

ECUx Plot

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 05:34:14 PM »

for this I ask you for help. Then the Mirl was brought to 330 just to see if it then didn't cut the throttle. First it was at 290%!

From what I know the specific load is calculated: Specific Load * 10 + 300= then 290 * 10 +300=3200 - 1000 atm=2200 mbar
I have 2200 mbar of boost pressure! But my throttle valve cut!

I swear I am going to fucking delete that from the S4wiki if you all refuse to read the rest of the section.

It says right there "Keep in mind, this is a rough approximation. It can be off by as much as 30% or more."

ECUx Plot

k0mpresd

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2019, 05:35:50 PM »

I swear I am going to fucking delete that from the S4wiki if you all refuse to read the rest of the section.

i would like think the better part is the fact he states he has 3200mbar pressure, 2200mbar boost. 31.9psi, from a k04.
speedforever

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2019, 03:08:51 AM »

Have you actually read ANYTHING here?

yes I have read a lot of your discussions, the problem is this, I am Italian and I always have to read them through a translator so often I can't decipher well what you write.

However my K04 makes a peak of 2.2 bar really in boost. As soon as I can if you want to publish a video.

I just want to learn something more, also because most of what I know I learned thanks to you. I am sorry that I am being treated so sincerely. However last night I downloaded the program that you provide for the log, but I don't know if it can work with the interface I have.
Blazius

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2019, 05:03:51 AM »

yes I have read a lot of your discussions, the problem is this, I am Italian and I always have to read them through a translator so often I can't decipher well what you write.

However my K04 makes a peak of 2.2 bar really in boost. As soon as I can if you want to publish a video.

I just want to learn something more, also because most of what I know I learned thanks to you. I am sorry that I am being treated so sincerely. However last night I downloaded the program that you provide for the log, but I don't know if it can work with the interface I have.

a KO4 is hairdryer at 2.2 bar boost. also you are way over the turbine shaft speed limit with that. If you want higher power levels and lower shaft speeds you need a bigger turbo.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2019, 10:38:23 AM »

2.2 absolute or 3.2 absolute?

You may want to check that compressor map.

And if you really need to run 3.2 bar you had probably better do the 5120 hack.

ECUx Plot

speedforever

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2019, 12:12:32 PM »

they are at 3200 absolute peak bars, after the boost pressure stabilizes at 1.8.
if I'm not mistaken the compressor map is the KFLDHBN right?

fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2019, 12:39:24 PM »

Yaaay
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: