Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tunerpro and checksums  (Read 1353 times)
Sparechris987

« on: July 30, 2019, 12:10:00 AM »

Merged with master NLS thread.

If you really want help with pinging, ditch the NLS and fix that. Don't bother with NLS. Throw it out and dont look back. 99.9999999% of tunes have a buggy useless version patched in via a script they have zero clue what is doing.

Once you ditch NLS, post logs of any remaining issues here, and we will try to help.

So question with tuner pro do I have to verify check sums I saw in nef moto that it says verify check sums tab but don’t know if that’s the same thing thanks for reply will try deleting nls
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 08:51:23 AM »

So question with tuner pro do I have to verify check sums I saw in nef moto that it says verify check sums tab but don’t know if that’s the same thing thanks for reply will try deleting nls

Yes, tunerpro will not fix checksums for you. You have to use ME7Sum to do this. See my sig for link.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
fukenbroken

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 04:13:03 PM »

TunerPro mtx electronics plugin now free for  me7
Blazius

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 05:23:43 PM »

TunerPro mtx electronics plugin now free for  me7

Reaaly , since when ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: