Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MED 9.1 retrieving SKC for key programming from ECU dump  (Read 3653 times)
Wizzard

« on: February 14, 2020, 11:53:41 PM »

Hi all,

First post, but been reading so many posts from here over a year or so.  I love tinkering with cars and am a software developer by trade (although not embedded for my day to day).

I purchased a Golf V GTI (2005) and the key has been stolen (only 1).  I have replaced the barrel from another car and have it all working except the immo.  I have purchased some new transponders and some tools bdm100 / vagtacho.  The VagTacho I have shows wrong seed key when trying to connect to the dash.  The dash is the top of the line and so different from my other GTI's.  Has the full red screen. 

I am able to get the full ECU dump flash/eeprom.  Is there a way to retrieve the SKC/Pin required by VCDS to program the transponder with the key?

It seems most people go for immo off, but the ECU / DASH are the original, only the key needs programming.

Thanks.
aef

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 05:02:01 AM »

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=5833.msg54763#msg54763

should work
ironhk

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2020, 06:04:29 AM »

Hi all,

First post, but been reading so many posts from here over a year or so.  I love tinkering with cars and am a software developer by trade (although not embedded for my day to day).

I purchased a Golf V GTI (2005) and the key has been stolen (only 1).  I have replaced the barrel from another car and have it all working except the immo.  I have purchased some new transponders and some tools bdm100 / vagtacho.  The VagTacho I have shows wrong seed key when trying to connect to the dash.  The dash is the top of the line and so different from my other GTI's.  Has the full red screen. 

I am able to get the full ECU dump flash/eeprom.  Is there a way to retrieve the SKC/Pin required by VCDS to program the transponder with the key?

It seems most people go for immo off, but the ECU / DASH are the original, only the key needs programming.

Thanks.

Can you slove the problem?
ironhk

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2020, 06:05:11 AM »

Sir, which cable is needed for eeprom?
Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: