Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Let's have a serious discussion of TQ Management  (Read 51580 times)
julex

« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2012, 11:58:13 AM »

To quickly and truly nuke the PID you set TVLDMX = 0. Or so theory goes.
Bische

« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2012, 11:01:16 PM »

How do you guys calculate optimal timing after the load axis has been changed in KFMIOP/KFZWOP?

If the KFZWOP/2 is left untouched with the load axis increased, what would be the symptoms? My limited knowledge lets me think that the timing intervention from TM would never let me reach desired ignition angle, or would it be vice versa? Would it not proper intervene to bring TQ in check on an actual TQ deviation?
jibberjive

« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2012, 06:40:56 AM »

I can only speak for the situation of mine and that I logged, but I already had a modified KFZWOP/2 and KFZW/2, and when I changed just the axes in KFMIOP (which is shared with KFZWOP), I didn't notice/log any torque/timing intervention at all in the upper parts of the map, where the axes had been changed.  But like I said, that's just my particular case, with maps that had already been modified from stock anyways.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: