Pages: [1]
Author Topic: me7.1.1G (022906032EG) mk4 R32  (Read 3926 times)
ARJ0019

« on: March 17, 2020, 01:06:19 PM »

I would really appreciate a xdf/A2L/Damos or similar file for the mk4 R32 me7.1.1G (022906032EG). There seems to be much less support for the mk4 r32 on here compared to cars like the s4 and 1.8t's, so I'm having trouble finding what I need. Currently the best I have is marty's mk4 r32 .hex and .dam (http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=14575.0) that I used to generate a .kp, but it appears to be incorrect. In the photo attached below you can see what is suppose to be the KFZW timing map, but the axis appear to have some incorrect values in it (specifically the 1.5 and 1.75). I have also attached an oem mk4 r32 022906032EG .bin, which is what my car runs.
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 08:16:23 PM »

using the wrong map pack on your file wont do anything for you. you need to compare your file to the defined file. look for the map you want then look for bit strings in hex or shapes in 2d that are close to yours. use common sense (example if you find kfz your file has 4 of them). ive read all your post and youre still not trying hard enough and youre asking for handouts. ill toss you a bone this time only prokon starts at xxx and eskonf starts at xxxx. besides that you should be able to find larger maps on your own (kfz, lamfa kfped etc) if not you may wanna take a step back and do some more reading or find an alternative solution

edit - spoon feeding gets you no place, sorry.  
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 04:13:50 AM by Marty » Logged

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2020, 10:38:37 PM »

Ihere seems to be much less support for the mk4 r32 on here compared to cars like the s4 and 1.8t's

You seem to not understand why this is.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
ARJ0019

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 08:18:48 AM »

You seem to not understand why this is.
Besides there only being 5000 of them in the USA, I have also read that the me7.1.1G is more complicated than the rest of the me7 ecu's. I forget where I read that, but I think it was on here.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

ARJ0019

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 08:25:37 AM »

using the wrong map pack on your file wont do anything for you. you need to compare your file to the defined file. look for the map you want then look for bit strings in hex or shapes in 2d that are close to yours. use common sense (example if you find kfz your file has 4 of them). ive read all your post and youre still not trying hard enough and youre asking for handouts. ill toss you a bone this time only prokon starts at xxx and eskonf starts at xxxx. besides that you should be able to find larger maps on your own (kfz, lamfa kfped etc) if not you may wanna take a step back and do some more reading or find an alternative solution

edit - spoon feeding gets you no place, sorry.  
What your saying makes sense, and it is what I planned on doing if I could not find a complete map pack that would work. The reason I asked first is because I see no reason to redo work that may have already been done. I do appreciate your previous post of the mkiv R32 .hex and .dam, and I will do my best to utilize them to generate my own map pack. Once I do this, I'll post it on here for others to critique and possibly use if they want to. After seeing the little support for the me7.1.1G and the R32 in general, I plan on sharing everything I do to hopefully change that.

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2020, 09:25:24 AM »

Besides there only being 5000 of them in the USA, I have also read that the me7.1.1G is more complicated than the rest of the me7 ecu's. I forget where I read that, but I think it was on here.

No, its because tuning N/A motors is generally not worth the effort.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
ARJ0019

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2020, 09:50:11 AM »

No, its because tuning N/A motors is generally not worth the effort.
I think in general that's correct, but that doesn't mean there is no value to it. Removing emissions items seems to be a pretty common request, and it is very difficult and expensive (at least for the R32) to find a premade tune that will get rid of things like SAI and Rear O2.

The main reason I'm learning all of this is because I could not find an R32 tune with emissions delete that was in my budget. I'm designing a custom exhaust with vacuum actuated cutouts in it. When they loose vaccum (WOT) the car will essentially be straight piped. No cats, no resonator, no muffler. But to do this I need to get rid of the rear O2. Figured I might as well get rid of SAI while im at it because it's broken.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: