Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: 4F0 907 559 Few parameters help needed  (Read 17522 times)
Stoti

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2020, 02:38:49 PM »

Here i have only this its for 4.2 v8 5v BAT engine . Im using 4b c5 eeprom but i have c6 bbj if help u .
Stoti

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2020, 02:48:18 PM »

i have missed one file here is for 3.0 a6 c6 eeprom upper one is for c5 0.5kb 95040 this one is from 95p08 i think
_nameless

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2020, 02:51:37 PM »

Here i have only this its for 4.2 v8 5v BAT engine . Im using 4b c5 eeprom but i have c6 bbj if help u .
i spent a little time today looking threw fr and it looks like cwgc is the can trans coding. i looked threw the a usdm a8l file with the 6 speed auto and it looks like cwgc is set as 10. i looked in a usdm me7.1.1 2.7 file and it has cwgc and it has 2 maps one is 0 and the other is 15. im assuming is variant coding for auto / manual? if  you wanna try and run the usdm 2.7t file with the calibrations ported lmk ill post it

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Stoti

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2020, 03:30:56 PM »

yes i saw this variants with version 10 and etc . Just tell me what version of 2.7 ecu i have to find and wire up . For now i have only D-box its working with G-box flash and Mbox flash or i need to get allroad 4z ecu becouse of newer cpu ? do i have to flash gearbox to 4.2 software on it or i have to leave it to 3.0 becouse two files are with diferent torque limitations ? If u need i can post info from vcds about versions currently running .

Edit : if this will help u with 3.0 software and wrong coding says incorrect software version

with 4.2 flash on geaebox and 3.0 in ecu says same

with 3.2fsi flash on gearbox says again incorrect version
2.7t auto flash i think it was G-box incorrect version
4.2 auto with 4.2 auto works great but i was with two ecus and there was nothing to close throttle or retard and at 2k rpm starts to open and close torque converter and it was thinkin that im deceleeating(overrun)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 03:43:56 PM by Stoti » Logged
_nameless

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2020, 03:53:48 PM »

yes i saw this variants with version 10 and etc . Just tell me what version of 2.7 ecu i have to find and wire up . For now i have only D-box its working with G-box flash and Mbox flash or i need to get allroad 4z ecu becouse of newer cpu ? do i have to flash gearbox to 4.2 software on it or i have to leave it to 3.0 becouse two files are with diferent torque limitations ? If u need i can post info from vcds about versions currently running .

Edit : if this will help u with 3.0 software and wrong coding says incorrect software version

with 4.2 flash on geaebox and 3.0 in ecu says same

with 3.2fsi flash on gearbox says again incorrect version
2.7t auto flash i think it was G-box incorrect version
4.2 auto with 4.2 auto works great but i was with two ecus and there was nothing to close throttle or retard and at 2k rpm starts to open and close torque converter and it was thinkin that im deceleeating(overrun)
CANVERS, FMOTC i think will need to be copped over. i dont know for sure if it would work with the older 2.7 ecu, id think staying with the closest generation would be most forgiving but i coud be wrong . i dont have good damos for the early me7.1 ecus. ill have a look around the forum and see what i can find 

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Stoti

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2020, 04:08:01 PM »

i think i have fully defined 4z BEL or bes engine damos , thats the block im using to build the engine . If not  get it working i will go to manual i bought the geaebox next half of year will get other parts. Dont waste your time with me Smiley im happy that i have krkte
Stoti

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2020, 11:23:54 AM »

Marty
do  u have CANVERS, FMOTC, CWGC adresses of 4.2 file ? i ordered bes ecu and i wish try by myself u get me interested Smiley
prj

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2020, 12:00:04 PM »

You guys think that a C5 ECU will be compatible with a C6 CAN matrix?
Worth a try of course, if it actually works then that's some really good luck, and it's easy from there.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Stoti

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2020, 09:58:21 AM »

Marty it worked . Now im driving with 4z7 allroad ecu shifts even better than 3.0 ecu from bbj . but i have to add speed signal to ecu and maf sensor . Thank you verry much friend . Awesome forhm with awesome people with big brains .
_nameless

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2020, 04:55:34 AM »

Marty it worked . Now im driving with 4z7 allroad ecu shifts even better than 3.0 ecu from bbj . but i have to add speed signal to ecu and maf sensor . Thank you verry much friend . Awesome forhm with awesome people with big brains .
Thats awesome man glad to hear

_nameless

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2020, 04:59:40 AM »

Ill have to lookup the acronym for vss configurations. Ive swapped bits in the past to get speed from can

prj

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2020, 09:33:52 AM »

Try setting CWGGVFZG to 1, that takes it from the dash.
Or 2, that will take it from the ABS.

You need to check CW_CAN_R though for which messages it's listening to, and also make sure there's no fault code for that message.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
_nameless

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2020, 01:51:55 PM »

Thats awesome man glad to hear
if you get a chance can you upload a few pictures of the engine in the bay and some pictures of the car?

Stoti

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2020, 02:47:09 PM »

I will try abs speed signal that u say . I was hinking to laser cut ring with toots and attach it to driveshaft with 5hp or 01e sensor . . its a bit messy with wirings in engine bay but everything is getting in shape . Now its N/A im using 3.2 manifolds and cats just to get it run . Im making custom manifolds , downpipes and exhaust systems from stainless steel and im planning to do it with single turbo top mounted it have a lot of space . Im havving issues with coding abs and getting fans to work . Now im sniffing signal to fan module and i will made little box arduino controlled pwm to control fans for a/c , engine cooling and active engine mounts .

pp After leaving allroad ecu to control whole car is getting communication issues with vag com . Im using geniuine ross tech and after 30 sec on can bus gives error. No problems with K-bus .
Stoti

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2020, 02:58:37 PM »

wont give me to upload more pics  i can upload this for now . Thank you guys again u cant even imagine how happy i am that i can leave auto gearbox . Just dont know what will happend when j limit torque on gearbox i leaved 3.0 flash in it . Maybe i have to flash it to 4.2 because of more torque allowed . By the way canvers fmotc are described in vag com live chanels if somebody is doing same thing . Next week we will try swapping my boss's b7 from 2.0t to 1.8t again with 6hp and k04 from s3  modified for longiditional engine
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: