Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME7.5 Cheat Sheet/Templates ESKONF BITS (Disabling Outputs/Devices) Diagnostics  (Read 4761 times)
mdccode5150

After some research reading definition files, Tuning S4 ESKONF, and playing around with ME7.5, and Porsche's ME7.1.1 ESKONF Bits with success I put this cheat sheet together. Maybe it'll help someone. Let me know if there is mistakes or more information...Thanks!

mdccode5150

After some research reading definition files, Tuning S4 ESKONF, and playing around with ME7.5, and Porsche's ME7.1.1 ESKONF Bits with success I put this cheat sheet together. Maybe it'll help someone. Let me know if there is mistakes or more information...Thanks!

Here is an image of the XLS
gremlin

After some research....

Congratulations! You have reinvented the bicycle once again.
This information has long time been available in FR (Funktionrahmen) ME7.5 pdf on this forum.
By the way DEKON bits configuration is different for various ME7.5 ECUs
mdccode5150

I am aware of that, but after seeing all the posts of people that had problems like matching up EV's (circuit board designation and the cylinder designation and same on ZUE's)  with the schematic of your specific application, and knowing that some are fixed and some a multiple choice  Grin I thought it would be helpful in a visual way. It's not that important with ME7.5, but is a lot more work (herding cats) on the ME7.1.1 and between years and v6/v8.
gremlin

It's not that important with ME7.5, but is a lot more work (herding cats) on the ME7.1.1 and between years and v6/v8.

I only said that info from your sheet for ME7.5 DEKON configs are well known a long time before.
As concern ME7.1 /ME7.1.1
There is many different ESKONF config variations because port configuration of peripherial ASIC chip varies for different dervatives ME7.1 and Me7.1.1 ECUs.
Below is an example of a table that is far from complete and does not cover all possible port configuration options.
mdccode5150

Yes I have that and a couple of other like it. That, the ME7 schematics, and my cars schematics is how I figured them out. I'm hoping to test the ME7.1.1 soon. I am also learning about system constants, and PROKON stuff.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: