Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 1.8t awp crank but no start  (Read 10252 times)
_nameless

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2021, 03:09:54 PM »

this is file i used
you have no checksum errors in the flash file so something with your eeprom is wrong write this one its immo offed ready to flash it should fix the problem
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 03:30:15 PM by Marty » Logged

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
doublerwest

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2021, 03:56:41 PM »

you have no checksum errors in the flash file so something with your eeprom is wrong write this one its immo offed ready to flash it should fix the problem

Marty knows his stuff! Ya your immo is triggered if your getting that code.

W357
chill gates

I became a full member by talking to myself lol

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2021, 06:46:31 PM »

Marty knows his stuff! Ya your immo is triggered if your getting that code.

I'm currently in the process of befriending him lol.
Don't know where any of the bad karma came from

**** if your car wont start then you don't have to post logs....
_nameless

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2021, 07:32:17 PM »

smite war with noobs who dont like what i have to say sometimes lol. its whatever honestly

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
chill gates

I became a full member by talking to myself lol

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2021, 11:14:17 AM »

Well I'm sure I found the problem... unfortunately I was sabotaged by my tweak cousin who decided to mix a gallon of gas with four gallons of water. I was chasing my tail a little and getting frustrated at myself whiced caused me to make reckless decisions with flashing and swapping parts back and forth.

Water in the tank added to the list

Fortunately I had put different color uv dyes in the different lubes and coolants for leak detection. So no dye means water in the tank.  Lips sealed

**** if your car wont start then you don't have to post logs....
doublerwest

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2021, 01:56:11 PM »

Well I'm sure I found the problem... unfortunately I was sabotaged by my tweak cousin who decided to mix a gallon of gas with four gallons of water. I was chasing my tail a little and getting frustrated at myself whiced caused me to make reckless decisions with flashing and swapping parts back and forth.

Water in the tank added to the list

Fortunately I had put different color uv dyes in the different lubes and coolants for leak detection. So no dye means water in the tank.  Lips sealed
Thats jacked up well locking gas cap worth the money just dont lose the cap keys...

W357
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: