Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 02 c5 a6 2.7t 6mt immo3 issue  (Read 3641 times)
27t503

« on: October 25, 2021, 05:49:14 AM »

Hello. First post here. I’ve been looking for answers since yesterday afternoon with no success. My problem is.. I’m and idiot and windows 10 is as well. I pulled my stock bin and attempted to flash a immo off bin. Well I forgot to change the pin in the new file and windows 10 decided after it updated that I didn’t need any of the files I saved. So my issue is the bin currently written to the immo does not have my pin. And I don’t have the file that has my pin. How do I fix this and get my car running again?
bamofo

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2021, 12:27:27 PM »

Hello. First post here. I’ve been looking for answers since yesterday afternoon with no success. My problem is.. I’m and idiot and windows 10 is as well. I pulled my stock bin and attempted to flash a immo off bin. Well I forgot to change the pin in the new file and windows 10 decided after it updated that I didn’t need any of the files I saved. So my issue is the bin currently written to the immo does not have my pin. And I don’t have the file that has my pin. How do I fix this and get my car running again?

Well the file you flashed will have the "pin" for programming keys and such SKC. So just read it back off and share the file here we can take a look.
macxxx

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 12:37:10 PM »

upload your cluster dump and eprom from ECU , I can transfer Immo data with a hex editor
27t503

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 02:16:30 PM »

Well the file you flashed will have the "pin" for programming keys and such SKC. So just read it back off and share the file here we can take a look.
So even though I’ve written over the original with out putting in my pin. If I read the dash again it will still have my pin? I guess I’m just confused. If that’s the case wouldn’t my car still work?
27t503

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2021, 03:27:32 PM »

upload your cluster dump and eprom from ECU , I can transfer Immo data with a hex editor
okay, so I think I figured out what I did wrong. I'm going to be making a bench harness in the next day or 2 so I can load into boot mode. Will the shitty ebat cable I bought work for this or will I need a new one? My cable works for reading and writing in car with the nefmoto flasher. I think I need to do this because I can't even talk to my ecu now that the immo is active. will give ecu eprom when I can get into the ecu. Currently on my cluster is a virgin file.
elektronik13

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2021, 12:05:48 PM »

okay, so I think I figured out what I did wrong. I'm going to be making a bench harness in the next day or 2 so I can load into boot mode. Will the shitty ebat cable I bought work for this or will I need a new one? My cable works for reading and writing in car with the nefmoto flasher. I think I need to do this because I can't even talk to my ecu now that the immo is active. will give ecu eprom when I can get into the ecu. Currently on my cluster is a virgin file.
this eeprom is immo off
27t503

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2021, 05:31:21 PM »

this eeprom is immo off
The last thing I tried before posting was a virgin file said to be for my car.
27t503

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2021, 08:11:44 PM »

So i got my bench harness made, and it seems to work. Only issue is im still waiting for my Galletto 1260 cable to show up. So I can't write anything yet. I was able to read the ecu with Nef ecu flasher. Here is that file that pulled. Not sure if its that right file. Super new to this so just giving anything I can find on the ecu as of right now.
elektronik13

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2021, 09:56:32 AM »

So i got my bench harness made, and it seems to work. Only issue is im still waiting for my Galletto 1260 cable to show up. So I can't write anything yet. I was able to read the ecu with Nef ecu flasher. Here is that file that pulled. Not sure if its that right file. Super new to this so just giving anything I can find on the ecu as of right now.
I don't know what it is but it's definitely not an eeprom
27t503

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2021, 08:17:13 PM »

hmm odd. Well I got my bench harness put together and my Galletto cable showed up. Flashed on a tune in boot mode, and now the car starts and runs, but my cluster isn't working at all. What do you recommend using to pull the eeprom? 
27t503

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2021, 08:37:08 PM »

Here is the full read of my ecu from galletto. Hopefully I at least did this part right. xD my ecu is a 4B0 907 551 AK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: