Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Checksumm error after Flashing  (Read 14822 times)
xXxCryxXx

« on: November 25, 2022, 02:02:12 AM »

Hello guys,

i done a few mods on the File of my Friend after Flashing engine starts without any problem... then we go something to eat after unlocking the door Car wont start....

VCDS says - > Steuergerät defekt -> Checksumm.

Nefmoto Flasher cant connect

ECU is from a Seat 1.8T

Bosch ME7.5

06A906032MJ

I done with success checksum at the end before flashing

I made a full read before and i was loocking on the internet for a stock file stockfile is same as readed ..

Can some one told me what i do wrong? I done many cars of friends with nefmoto flasher but never happend something like this....

Really sorry for my english
xXxCryxXx

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2022, 02:03:32 AM »

Cant connect to Read ECU´s DTC flasher i can connect.
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2022, 02:08:28 AM »

Hello guys,

i done a few mods on the File of my Friend after Flashing engine starts without any problem... then we go something to eat after unlocking the door Car wont start....

VCDS says - > Steuergerät defekt -> Checksumm.

ECU is from a Seat 1.8T

Bosch ME7.5

06A906032MJ

I done with success checksum at the end before flashing

I made a full read before and i was loocking on the internet for a stock file stockfile is same as readed ..

Can some one told me what i do wrong? I done many cars of friends with nefmoto flasher but never happend something like this....

Really sorry for my english

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
xXxCryxXx

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2022, 02:19:15 AM »

i used winols Checksumm plugin ( Original ) - and after the second flash i tried nefmoto checksumm tool
both dont work .... what did you do?

thanks a lot
Blazius

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2022, 05:57:26 PM »

Okay,So?

Bootmode and recover?

FYI I never had an issue with ME7sum and I've flashed well over 50 or even 100 times by now, even with custom code in the bumfuck nowhere.

But also, your posts make no sense, can you connect with VCDS or not? Can you connect on the bench etc?
BlackT

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2022, 07:32:26 PM »

Did you put Launch control?
xXxCryxXx

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2022, 12:26:59 AM »

Okay,So?

Bootmode and recover?

FYI I never had an issue with ME7sum and I've flashed well over 50 or even 100 times by now, even with custom code in the bumfuck nowhere.

But also, your posts make no sense, can you connect with VCDS or not? Can you connect on the bench etc?

My post makeks sense .... Becuse i read and write with nefmoto Flasher, after Flashing starting the Car it works perfekt after amount of time ( car lock) Car wont start anymore.

Then i try to write Orifile with nefmoto flasher same issue car wont start ...

So then i try to read via Nefmoto flasher the dtc´s but it cant connect. Then i try to read the ecu with VCDS and the ecu is responding with the Erorr - > Steuergerät defekt - Checksumm Erorr

I fixed it now with KTAG flash. And all works fine.
xXxCryxXx

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2022, 12:27:58 AM »

Did you put Launch control?

Yes ... im sorry thats what i forgot... but on a 018CH Box it works without problems - and that was a virgin ECU
IamwhoIam

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2022, 03:01:40 PM »

i used winols Checksumm plugin ( Original ) - and after the second flash i tried nefmoto checksumm tool
both dont work .... what did you do?

thanks a lot

Which version winOLS?

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
Blazius

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2022, 04:07:02 PM »

Yes ... im sorry thats what i forgot... but on a 018CH Box it works without problems - and that was a virgin ECU

018CH is an RSA'less software, with RSA you have to be careful with the placing of certain variables in certain locations if you are using the script but apparently ME7Sum should still work, specially now(nyet?).
Check your file but again give Me7sum a go. Recover first obviously if you havent already done it.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2022, 04:23:12 PM »

018CH is an RSA'less software, with RSA you have to be careful with the placing of certain variables in certain locations if you are using the script but apparently ME7Sum should still work, specially now(nyet?).
Check your file but again give Me7sum a go. Recover first obviously if you havent already done it.

ME7Sum cannot fix *literal* problems introduced by bad ASM doing bad things to things in RAM.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Blazius

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2022, 06:53:54 PM »

ME7Sum cannot fix *literal* problems introduced by bad ASM doing bad things to things in RAM.
That is granted yes.
xXxCryxXx

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2022, 12:17:24 AM »

Which version winOLS?

Winols 5 version 5.30.00
xXxCryxXx

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2022, 12:20:42 AM »

Yes thats what i think but do you know why the tool writes the Original File on ECU but the car wont start?

The problem was solved with KessV3 Flash on bench - no boot flash -

maybe you know why but im not ^^
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2022, 12:22:59 AM »

Yes thats what i think but do you know why the tool writes the Original File on ECU but the car wont start?

The problem was solved with KessV3 Flash on bench - no boot flash -

maybe you know why but im not ^^

this? https://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=981.0title=

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: