Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: P16989 - internal control module  (Read 6426 times)
tao13

« on: March 28, 2023, 07:49:38 AM »

Hi. After modified KFMPED_UM me7sum and tunerpro checksum plugin can not make the checksum for file 8N0906018H
I made the checksum with winols and it made the checksum ok. If i reopen the file with checksum or verify with me7sum all it is ok.
After 3 - 5 starts of the car the checkengine is light and i receive the error P16989 - Internal control module P0605 - 35-10 - Intermitent.
Any ideea?
prj

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023, 11:19:38 AM »

Do not fuck with any _UM or _UC maps in ME7.
They never need to be modified for tuning purposes.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
tao13

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023, 11:25:36 AM »

Thanks again for your advices.
Maybe you have time to see the message in inbox.
prj

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2023, 03:33:30 AM »

Thanks again for your advices.
Maybe you have time to see the message in inbox.
I don't answer pms.

Log your car properly.
bamofo

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2023, 11:11:15 AM »

If you still need help you can PM me.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2023, 11:15:55 AM »

PMs aren't helpful because it just means the next person with the same question can't find the answer without asking AGAIN.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
prj

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2023, 01:44:00 PM »

Yep and that's precisely the reason why...
Not trying to be a dick, if I spend the time helping, then I want this info to be available for everyone.

Log your car properly.
tao13

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2023, 10:57:46 PM »

This map KFMPED_UM has something magic on it. I feel it. I put this question some month ago and people said the dedicated tunner are shits, but i saw in some files all BIGGEST USA , GRECE tunner modified this map.
BlackT

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2023, 11:02:51 PM »

Wtf? I didn't hear biggest bullshit a long time ago
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2023, 11:16:41 PM »

This map KFMPED_UM has something magic on it. I feel it. I put this question some month ago and people said the dedicated tunner are shits, but i saw in some files all BIGGEST USA , GRECE tunner modified this map.

You're so full of shit. Prove it with logs. What a joke.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
IamwhoIam

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2023, 12:35:03 AM »

What? You people didn't know that GRECE tunner invented chip tuning back when cars were still running on carburetors and K-Jetronic?

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
tao13

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2023, 02:21:25 AM »

I left my "shit" here". \You knows a lot of hide shits for me7 and when someone touch these points......you made it stupid, because don;t want to tell. But in that moment you put us in a ambigous situation. And ues i saw rtech, integrated , and apr files for me7.5 with this map touchet , made it all 99.1. Maybe they are dude, RIGHT? Maybe this map must be used in concordance with other modifications in the file , but not tell me they modified without scope.
I touch it and the throttle was much smoother and not had the same bad changes gears with dsg with big shoots in a part throttle, but they remaining and not resolved.
NYET, i can speak worst too but ....i have other things to do right now.
crackerx

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2023, 03:55:59 AM »

Tao13,
You just loose our time with a map well described in FR, have you tried to spend some time to understand how this ECU is working instead of copying tunes from other ECUs?
This may be helpful Smiley
tao13

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2023, 04:00:49 AM »

CRACKER......the problem was other when i opened this topic, stay calm in your place!
If you don't want to waste your time, don't read. Maybe you don;t understood too!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 04:03:54 AM by tao13 » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2023, 09:20:40 AM »

I left my "shit" here". \You knows a lot of hide shits for me7 and when someone touch these points......you made it stupid, because don;t want to tell. But in that moment you put us in a ambigous situation. And ues i saw rtech, integrated , and apr files for me7.5 with this map touchet , made it all 99.1. Maybe they are dude, RIGHT? Maybe this map must be used in concordance with other modifications in the file , but not tell me they modified without scope.
I touch it and the throttle was much smoother and not had the same bad changes gears with dsg with big shoots in a part throttle, but they remaining and not resolved.
NYET, i can speak worst too but ....i have other things to do right now.

post logs. "feels smoother" doesn't mean shit. We all saw all these tuners randomly try stuff out and not understand anything and shilling it. They've been doing it now for decades.

"don't want to tell"? What? Seriously?

ECUx Plot

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: