Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: How to run the 551K/Q RS4 software on a 551M S4 ECU  (Read 61866 times)
ddillenger

« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2013, 11:13:20 AM »

I don't know, I haven't had too many issues - it all has been manageable so far Smiley

Oh, I know you've done it. I've even glanced at a few logs of your work and it's obvious you have it well sorted.

That being said, you aren't going to hold anyones hand are you? If you are, I'll retract my statement of "Noone worth listening to is going to walk you through it". If not, My point stands.

What's the ESKONF required?  What are the more meaningful issues of which we haven't spoke?
I have a bench flasher finally, I just also have a fantastic running stage 3 with no issues, thus no motivation.

1. Copy ESKONF from the M-box to remove the Cam adjuster and N335 diagnosis. After that, you can do the standard deletes as outlined in the wiki (although the addresses will be shifted.
2. Meaningful issues? Knock calibration, hysterisis, throttle maps, fueling, the base boost maps that prevent tuning DIMX, and the pressure model.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 11:19:15 AM by ddillenger » Logged

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: