Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37
Author Topic: The 5120 hack - Running up to 5bar absolute pressure on ME7.x  (Read 295728 times)
BlkSerialKilla

That's Just The Nature Of The Beast...

« Reply #510 on: January 16, 2019, 10:49:57 AM »

I may have gotten this working correctly for 518AK SW 0003  Smiley
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #511 on: January 24, 2019, 05:08:56 PM »

I reworked my own file now, for test. I just dont really understand the logic applied to ZDSU. It is a time constant, why would you change this? In Bissche's file it is set to 12, in the txt file it says sqrt/multiply by 2. Now that would yield a new value of around 3.5, since the original value is 3. The FR says it is 5. I left it at 3 in my file for now, since I dont expect this constant to work against the hack.

The sqrt(x)*2 thing does't make much sense...

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=13364.msg122181#msg122181

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
dream

« Reply #512 on: February 05, 2019, 01:43:25 AM »

I finally got the 5120 hack running on my 1.8 H-box after the 1013 divisions, did some testing yesterday and it was holding steady at 1.9bar (28PSI) @ my pressure gauge.

I was running into 50% opening blade issue @ wped=100. This really got me stuck for some time.
I have been reading this thread all over and I couldn't find anyone who may have got into the same problem.
Now BoobyTrap pointed me into the right direction for this.

There are 2 options for this to overcome, 1st easiest one is to set CWPLGU from 0 to 1 which will cause to pu_w to calculate plgru_w instead of plgruo_w to calculate plgru_w.
This is the same thing for plgrus_w.
The second option is to divide the tables and axis from map KFPLGUB and KFDPLGU as they use ps_w and pssol_w as input (which has been divided by 2 because of the 5120 hack). (Correct me if im wrong)

Anyway regards for BoobyTrap for pointing in the right direction for this cause.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=12744.msg110216#msg110216

I am now running with 0 281 002 316, 4 bar map sensor. I still need to do some calibration with the map sensor because I am not seeing same pressure in the logs as I see on my gauge and I can see my mixture is leaner than whats in my flash.

Running now with DSLGRAD 352 and DSLOFS 104 but I see somehow a difference of my new calculated DSLOFS 144,37.

I couldn't make a good log yesterday because of the rainy weather which caused lots wheelspin.

Going to get myself the RS6 recirc valve and make it circulate back to intake again and get my MAF working again, but that's still a work in progress.

Will update soon with logs.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #513 on: February 06, 2019, 11:31:17 AM »

A few other possible map changes on ME7.1 (2.7t)

DIFFMAX (pus_w) - probably should divide by 2, but stock probably won't hurt - just makes diag less sensitive
PUSMAX (pus_w) - We're allowing double pressure, so leave alone
PUSMIN (pus_w) - probably should divide by 2, stock is 450, and 900 is likely not so good at altitude? Again, this probably just makes diag less sensitive than stock
PSAPES (used instead of pus_w when CWPKAPP bit 0 is set to 1) - leave alone unless you need CWPKAPP for something
NDLDIAPU axis (pu) -probably should divide by 2, stock is 600/1000, and 1200/2000 is likely wrong - only two output RPM values (2600 for high altitude and 2160 for low) so maybe it doesn't matter; if we leave it alone we'll always see 2600. Either way, for big turbos, the RPM needs to be shifted up anyway.
DPVDKDWG (pvdks_w - pu_w) - ?

listed but not in my mappack?

HSLDSUA (pu_w)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 10:54:20 AM by nyet » Logged

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
sonflasch

« Reply #514 on: February 21, 2019, 02:02:21 PM »

A few other possible map changes on ME7.1 (2.7t)

DIFFMAX (pus_w) - probably should divide by 2, but stock probably won't hurt - just makes diag less sensitive
PUSMAX (pus_w) - We're allowing double pressure, so leave alone
PUSMIN (pus_w) - probably should divide by 2, stock is 450, and 900 is likely not so good at altitude? Again, this probably just makes diag less sensitive than stock
PSAPES (used instead of pus_w when CWPKAPP bit 0 is set to 1) - leave alone unless you need CWPKAPP for something
NDLDIAPU axis (pu) -probably should divide by 2, stock is 600/1000, and 1200/2000 is likely wrong - only two output RPM values (2600 for high altitude and 2160 for low) so maybe it doesn't matter; if we leave it alone we'll always see 2600. Either way, for big turbos, the RPM needs to be shifted up anyway.
DPVDKDWG (pvdks_w - pu_w) - ?

listed but not in my mappack?

HSLDSUA (pu_w)

PUSMIN
must be changed necessarily.
had the problem because a friend lives a little higher. Car run very bad
IVANVXR

« Reply #515 on: March 02, 2020, 03:06:21 AM »

HI people

Is it nessecary to divide MSNPCV axix by 2  or I can fill axis with lowered hpa?
I'am running 5120 hack on 06A906032HS with little of bug but relative is okay.

Thanks
Regards
KAWIMAN34

« Reply #516 on: August 25, 2020, 02:57:36 PM »

Does anyone know the Hex address to change the x-axis for KFDLULS?

I am trying to make the values half of what they are but I haven't been able to find an xdf parameter for it. I have spent hours trying to understand how to locate the Hex address in the file but I am stumped. Maybe someone can give me a shove in the right direction?

Attached are snip-its of what I am trying to do.
jdm

« Reply #517 on: August 25, 2020, 04:24:14 PM »

The address you are looking for is 0x198FD, 1 byte/8bit with conversion 10*X on an mbox file.

Looking at your screenshot, the x-axis in your table definition likely already had the reference you were looking for. Open your table properties, select the Columns tab. If your "label source" parameter is set to internal (or linked), the address and associated parameters will be defined on the right side of that tab (eg, address, data size, conversion).  Note those down, create a new table defining the address, data size and other parameters on the general tab, select the rows tab and set number of rows to the appropriate size (8 in this case) with label source set to external, and input the conversion for this table on the conversion tab.  You now have a table containing this axis values.

Worth noting if you did not create the XDF yourself, the above assumes whoever created it had correctly defined it - at your own risk!

KAWIMAN34

« Reply #518 on: August 25, 2020, 04:48:52 PM »

The address you are looking for is 0x198FD, 1 byte/8bit with conversion 10*X on an mbox file.

Looking at your screenshot, the x-axis in your table definition likely already had the reference you were looking for. Open your table properties, select the Columns tab. If your "label source" parameter is set to internal (or linked), the address and associated parameters will be defined on the right side of that tab (eg, address, data size, conversion).  Note those down, create a new table defining the address, data size and other parameters on the general tab, select the rows tab and set number of rows to the appropriate size (8 in this case) with label source set to external, and input the conversion for this table on the conversion tab.  You now have a table containing this axis values.

Worth noting if you did not create the XDF yourself, the above assumes whoever created it had correctly defined it - at your own risk!

It was in front of me the whole time. Shocked . Geez, thank you.

I see your point. I was using NYET's stock M-box file with 3-bar map incorporated. The first picture i attached is my file, the second picture is the compare values with his which are halfed.
Jannik07

« Reply #519 on: March 25, 2021, 05:00:44 PM »

Hello chaps!

I have issues with the 5120 Hack for my 551 K box file (RS4).
Maybe someone can check it ?

Car runs like shit when I flash that file. I double checked everything but cant point out whats wrong...

Thanks !!!
mophk

« Reply #520 on: May 07, 2021, 02:25:35 PM »

Hello chaps!

Car runs like shit when I flash that file. I double checked everything but cant point out whats wrong...

Thanks !!!

What happens exactly? Im trying to do a 551g with 5120 but my car rpm jump around on idle
armageddon

« Reply #521 on: May 08, 2021, 05:01:24 AM »

Hello chaps!

Thanks !!!

Did not check your file, but follow my instructions on post 490 and report back
Jannik07

« Reply #522 on: May 10, 2021, 09:28:45 AM »

Thanks !

I sorted it out. I think there where one or two values missing. I started from scratch and now it works.
But maybe you can help to show right values via VCDS? In your XDF there is a KWP Patch. But I think that wont work with my 3 Bar Sensor.

@mophk If you have a 551G ECU you can easily flash the 551M file. If you look through the Forum you will find the already hacked one.
armageddon

« Reply #523 on: May 10, 2021, 04:39:54 PM »

The sensor used has nothing to do with a pach to read right with vcds, not my pach but basically it double the values(that are halved by 5120 hack) so it shows correct pressure...
Jannik07

« Reply #524 on: May 11, 2021, 12:14:52 AM »

Ah ok. Thank you. I will try again !
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37
  Print  

Jump to: