Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: ME7.5 FlexiFuel file  (Read 14937 times)
Al Capone

« on: January 09, 2013, 01:55:55 AM »

Hi guys, this is my first post  Smiley

I'm doing a Audi A3 3.2 quattro DSG - turbo - build  Cool

With a wide range of e85 pumps here in speed freak country (Sweden) there is not an option NOT going e85. But it's still a nice touch to be able to run on pump gas.

Have been running a lot of SAAB trough the years and have grown used to the Biopower function of Trionic7 and 8. Once you go Biopower/FlexiFuel you'll never go back  Wink

So if you could help me out with an original FlexiFuel-file that would be awesome.
Al Capone

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 08:55:49 AM »

To clarify. I'm just looking for any ME7.5 FlexiFuel-file. I'm well aware that 3.2-engine never has been sold in a FlexiFuel edition.
matchew

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 10:02:54 AM »

Tried the search function?
Al Capone

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 10:23:03 AM »

Yes Wink

But people with more experience on the forum can please point me in the right direction.
matchew

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 10:28:41 AM »

So no then. The information is right here on this forum...
Al Capone

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 02:11:24 PM »

Or YES...

There is two other threads than this regarding FlexFuel (FlexiFuel) and none of them contains or discuss real FlexFuel-files.

What I'm looking for and asking for is a true FlexFuel-file, like the one in VW Golf FlexiFuel (MultiFuel)

A list containing most Ethanol powered petrol cars here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flexible-fuel_vehicles_by_car_manufacturer

And you'll even find the other VAG-cars here, like Seat, Skoda and so on.

So I would appreciate it if someone are sitting on a suitable file to share.

I will share my own experience with this file (Project) in due time. I'll just need something to share first...

/ F

So no then. The information is right here on this forum...
ddillenger

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 03:46:58 PM »

There was a thread with several me7 flex fuel files attached, but I can't for the life of me remember the name. Sorry.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
prj

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 04:18:02 PM »

Or YES...

There is two other threads than this regarding FlexFuel (FlexiFuel) and none of them contains or discuss real FlexFuel-files.

You are wrong, look beyond the 1st page.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Al Capone

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 02:53:32 AM »

Ok, thanks anyway.

There was a thread with several me7 flex fuel files attached, but I can't for the life of me remember the name. Sorry.

When I search I get two results Sad But if you get more satisfying search results please post the thread here.

I can't actually understand these unhelpful replies... I thought the forum was here for helping and learning. And new to it as I am, I would appreciate a "welcome" and a helping hand to get me started.

You are wrong, look beyond the 1st page.
prj

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 03:06:04 AM »

And new to it as I am, I would appreciate a "welcome" and a helping hand to get me started.
You have contributed absolutely nothing to this forum, and you feel entitled to free help.
Where does that feeling of entitlement come from?

Furthermore, there is lots of knowledge being given out for free, and you are too lazy/unable to do a keyword search, and you feel entitled to be spoon fed.

Yeah, sorry if you get negative replies, we don't appreciate such behaviour around here.

I will give you one last hint.
google.com, site:nefariousmotorsports.com flex fuel
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 03:08:18 AM by prj » Logged

Log your car properly.
Al Capone

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 05:09:37 AM »

First of all, I do not know how to google a search on a specific site, so what I use is the search function ON THIS SITE and that gives me no results of value.

And being totally new to ME7.5 tuning I have nothing to contribute with! I am tough building a A3 3.2 turbo car and will contribute when I have something to share...

I'm not after a spoon feeding, thats why I'm looking for a STOCK file and not a tuned one. I'm not after anyones work, just a helping hand to get started and a welcome in to YOUR community.

So get of your high horse and start helping me out! We are all beginners in the beginning right?

And I have build more than one FAST car in my days, so this behavior you are showing me is pushing some serious knowledge away!

You have contributed absolutely nothing to this forum, and you feel entitled to free help.
Where does that feeling of entitlement come from?

Furthermore, there is lots of knowledge being given out for free, and you are too lazy/unable to do a keyword search, and you feel entitled to be spoon fed.

Yeah, sorry if you get negative replies, we don't appreciate such behaviour around here.

I will give you one last hint.
google.com, site:nefariousmotorsports.com flex fuel
prj

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 06:31:27 AM »

So get of your high horse and start helping me out! We are all beginners in the beginning right?

Learn some manners boy. I am done.

Log your car properly.
Al Capone

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 07:08:45 AM »

Do NOT "boy" me. And I asked a question, YOU are the one who needs to learn some manner BOY.

Learn some manners boy. I am done.
phila_dot

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 07:24:40 AM »

If you would have spent all this time searching instead of arguing in here then you would have found this:

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=2848.15
IamwhoIam

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 09:25:14 AM »

Maybe before you come on this forum and ask for stuff to be given to you, you could do a little research on your own, and first find out that your car has nowhere near an ME7.5 in it, and that no ME7.5 flexfuel file will ever get your flexfuel project going on the ECU that you have in your car, at least not if you're the n00B I think you are.

First of all, I do not know how to google a search on a specific site, so what I use is the search function ON THIS SITE and that gives me no results of value.

And being totally new to ME7.5 tuning I have nothing to contribute with! I am tough building a A3 3.2 turbo car and will contribute when I have something to share...

I'm not after a spoon feeding, thats why I'm looking for a STOCK file and not a tuned one. I'm not after anyones work, just a helping hand to get started and a welcome in to YOUR community.

And I have build more than one FAST car in my days, so this behavior you are showing me is pushing some serious knowledge away!

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: