Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Can someone make a "DIY How to define maps" for winols.  (Read 35363 times)
20VTMK1

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2013, 02:20:13 AM »

Lots of valid aruments ..

Add to the fact that a few members are "tuning" other peoples cars for cash , reduced amounts , yet using this forum to look good in their own enviroments . A few of these guys running 5-6 page threads when tuning a customers car ..

If you are a commercial member , have the guts to say so .

From my end , thanks to all the stalwarts here .. Lots of good info and assistance
Currancchs

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2013, 07:41:35 PM »

Thank you, I've been searching for hours, mostly spinning my wheels (and not in the fun way!) trying to figure out where to even start without being able to find a premade definitions file, this gives me something to work with!
Pacino13211

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2020, 08:52:18 PM »

Speaking of not getting any credit, I wonder when that changed Tongue

Yes. A tight circle of insufferable, insecure, vain, petty assholes.

BOO FUCKING HOO. I am sick and tired of being told this is a problem. I simply do not sympathize in the least. There is nothing to give up. I have no idea why there such a huge sense of personal ownership in information that wasn't theirs to begin with. None of those pricks invented (let alone wrote) ERCOS or Motronic.

It's only a downside if you are an insufferable, selfish, vain, narcissistic prick. Did i mention "self-selecting" in this post yet?

Ignoring people isn't hard. Its trivial.

You know what is hard? Explaining what you know to somebody who doesn't know as much as you do. That's hard. THAT is the real challenge.

DUDE! Im fairy new to this forum and was randomly going through different posts and i have to say. After reading your replies on compressed comments i developed a whole new level of respect for you bro and i don't even know you. I truly understand the sweat and efforts you guys put into discovering how these ecm's work and how to manipulate them but at the same time lets give the new generation something to work with here all they are trying to do is keep these cars alive and thanks to you guys they can. Yes some might abuse the shit out of this or try to claim it as their own but how is that any different from a guy going on ebay and buying a bundle of 15k of different tunes for 10$  and claiming those as their own. Its not, bad people will be bad no matter what. This forum needs to continue to educate the users over and over to keep it going and not hold anything back. Ive always been a super huge vw/audi guy and ive convinced my entire family friends and other relatives to buy these cars only for one reason because i was able to gather enough knowledge and teach myself how to work on these cars. Lets face it when it comes to standard maintenance and reliability the Japs have it hands down. So i say lets all get along good or bad keep this shit rolling!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: