Pages: [1]
Author Topic: need a map pack for 2001 audi a4 quattro ME7.5  (Read 8641 times)
wtftylor

« on: February 21, 2013, 09:15:51 AM »

hey looking for map packs/ file tunes for my 1.8t 2001 audi a4 quattro 5 speed manual
ecu 4B0 906 818 CH looks for mods like no lunch control ect. and file tunes thanks
wtftylor

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 12:01:09 PM »

018 ch
k0mpresd

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 12:03:51 PM »

hey, i want everything handed to me because im too lazy/dumb/cant read/im too high to know whats going on and cant/dont want to find it myself.
wtftylor

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 12:21:31 PM »

haha ive been learning about this since yesterday and it seems like it is a little much to ask a fourm member to help out a little to get headed in the right direction
ddillenger

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 12:27:28 PM »

haha ive been learning about this since yesterday and it seems like it is a little much to ask a fourm member to help out a little to get headed in the right direction

It's a tight knit community around here man. All new members get hazed if they don't appear to put any work in. That, and you have multiple threads asking for similar things. The golden rule here is try to find the answers/do the work yourself first. If you can't do it, then and only then should you ask for help. In the last 2 days there have been several people asking all the same questions without searching. Had they done that, the questions wouldn't have been necessary. It gets old fast.

For instance-did you look at the ecu definition files? If you had you'd have noticed this, on the first page.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=1204.0title=

I linked you to the s4 wiki, the basics apply to your ecu as well. Get tunerpro, get an xdf. Read a lot, tune your file. If you want to grab a file and go, there are a few here, but I suggest you stay a while and make friends. Snapping back at people for perceived wrongs might seem like a good idea, but it's a surefire way to be ignored in the future.

http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
wtftylor

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 12:32:44 PM »

ok thank you i am sorry i just have been having issues with my cable not connected and i found out i need to start with buying a new one with ft232rl or ft232r chip in it but i was looking for something i could do to learn more even if it involved helping someone i just want to learn how to do everything so then ill know
wtftylor

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 12:35:34 PM »

but from what i have read i need the xdf definition file for my car which id believe would be based off the 018 ch but what if i download on and its not for the 5 speed im not sure about these things
wtftylor

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 07:53:52 PM »

ok so from what i understand i need a bin file and a xdf file and i have been tolded that i can get the xdf file by plugging my cable into the car is that right?
airtite

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 12:50:39 AM »

ok so from what i understand i need a bin file and a xdf file and i have been tolded that i can get the xdf file by plugging my cable into the car is that right?

no you will get the bin/ori file by plugging your cable into the car and reading the flash, the xdf you will either have to create yourself or if you are lucky download one from here thats already defined.
wtftylor

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2013, 08:42:37 AM »

ok thank you very much ill get looking for the ch box their should be one around here somewere id think if not ill learn how to do it my self thanks:)
wtftylor

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2013, 12:51:30 PM »

ok so i had a question is it a good idea to post my bin/original file on here and how hard is it to make the xdf file to use with my bin file thanks and sorry if this is already in the fourm some where still looking at all the things there are thanks
airtite

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 12:48:56 AM »

yes its a good idea to post your bin file here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: