Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Five fully-defined Audi .OLS Files (categorised as per funktionsrahmen)  (Read 79861 times)
gremlin

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 04:33:18 PM »

Audi A4 1.8T 150 PS ME7.5

Make a corrections.
It isn't 1.8T file.
This ols is for Audi RS4 2.7T ME7.1
Very close to 8D0907551F 0261206635 ECU
TTQS
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2011, 10:12:38 AM »

O.k. Thanks. I'll remove it.

I had a look at the LDRXN characteristic myself the other day and it looked wrong (too high values compared to the 225 & 240 PS variants) so I guess that's why.

I'll have another look.

TTQS
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 02:39:17 AM by TTQS » Logged
julex

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2011, 08:32:14 PM »

I had a look at the LDRXN characteristic myself the other day and it looked wrong (too high values compared to the 225 & 240 PS variants) so I guess that's why.

I'll have another look.

Doug

Don't remove it. Having fully defined RS4 file is very valuable.
Twiki

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2011, 04:11:06 AM »

I'll have another look.

Doug

Don't remove it. Having fully defined RS4 file is very valuable.

I agree - don't remove it (but what happened to it, or where is it posted / added?

Regards
TTQS
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 12:12:03 PM »

O.k.! I'll re-post it then, but there's already the S4 2.7T file there, so is it adding much?

TTQS
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 02:39:33 AM by TTQS » Logged
Tony@NefMoto
Administrator

2001.5 Audi S4 Stage 3

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2011, 12:40:22 PM »

The 8D0907551G OLS file should be the same file I posted here: http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php/topic,201.0.html

It was the first definition file I posted.  Wink

Remember you have to log in if you want to see the file attachments!
Info or questions, please add to the wiki: http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/wiki
Follow NefMoto developments on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nefmoto
TTQS
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2011, 12:57:42 PM »

O.k. then, here's the repost of the file that I thought was an A4 1.8T ME7.5 ECU but was close to an Audi RS4 2.7T ME7.1 8D0 907 551 F 0261206635 ECU...

TTQS
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 02:39:43 AM by TTQS » Logged
Twiki

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2011, 01:39:43 PM »

Thanks Doug. Now would it not be nice is all of this was in plain English...!  Smiley
If you say 'close' to RS4 file, how close is that, and can you indicate where the differences are? The previous file (.ori) for the RS4 I saw here was just > 1MB, but now this OLS file is 5MB - is this because of the additional definition bits that WinOls require? And how would I go from the OLS to the BIN file, or is this step not necessary? In the end I would like to flash a T-box with an RS4 file (I have the T-box, RS4 injectors & MAF, but need to tune it for use with K04/RS6 turbos), so any ideas for the easiest way to do this would be appreciated. I have the Tunerpro demo as well as the WinOls demo, but me newbie gets confused quite easily...! Btw, keep up the good work!
TTQS
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2011, 02:36:06 AM »

Hi Twiki.

Unfortunately, nothing to do with understanding ECU code or tuning it is easy for the newbie, or indeed for the experienced. The nearest thing you're going to get to plain English is plain Deutsch!  Wink

I've said this elsewhere on this forum, but it's probably worth reiterating here: some months ago, I bought a collection of Audi ECU definition files from a tuner when researching a technical bulletin/FAQ for another forum + my own interest on ECU remapping for the Audi TT engine variants. I have looked through them and posted up the ones which appeared to be authentic and with all konstanten, kennlinien & kennfelder fully-defined as per the 335 'modules' as I call them in the ME7.5 funktionsrahmen in the WinOLS .ols file format. This means that anyone with an interest can download the test version of WinOLS and browse all the parameters in real-world (i.e. scaled and offset) form. In that respect, they differ from the basic binary format files (labeled .bin or .ori) which are just collections of hex code that, otherwise, someone would have to interpret and define manually, usually by comparison with a similar, known file.

The fully-defined DAMOS, A2L or .ols files are so much larger because they contain all that extra information over and above the plain binary/hex code.

I know nothing more about the files because I've never worked with them or tried to tune them and flash back to an ECU. The only files I have any experience with are the TT 1.8T 225 PS BAM and 240 PS BFV variants. The one I posted up which was commented by gremlin to not be an A4 150 PS 1.8T engine variant I can only offer with cautions and caveats attached. I removed it because of the uncertainty, but you guys wanted it all the same, so there you go. I can't help any further with that one.

I don't even know how you would save the .ols file as a plain binary, but it sounds like something WinOLS can do. If it can't, have a look around all the internet forums dedicated to amateur ECU tuning for the binary file you're after. Chances are it will be out there somewhere. Moderators generally don't tend to like people telling their members to go to another forum, so I won't do that! Wink

We seem to have plenty of good professional tuners distributed around the U.K. so for a few hundred pounds, you can get a good remap and it isn't worth trying it yourself except for an academic exercise or personal challenge. But I guess that with the size and remoteness of North America and Canada, means that you might be a long way away from a good Bosch ECU remapper.

TTQS
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 02:40:02 AM by TTQS » Logged
Twiki

OK, I'll look around the net some more...

We seem to have plenty of good professional tuners distributed around the U.K. so for a few hundred pounds, you can get a good remap and it isn't worth trying it yourself except for an academic exercise or personal challenge. But I guess that with the size and remoteness of North America and Canada, means that you might be a long way away from a good Bosch ECU remapper.

Doug

Considering that I'm nowhere near the US, Canada or the UK (I'm in South Africa) this makes it even more of a challange!  Smiley I got the T-Box from a used spares dealer in the US and knowing somebody who live over there who could pass it on to someone from here who went there for a visit and... never mind - long story!  Roll Eyes

Thanks again!
julex

OK, I'll look around the net some more...

Doug

Considering that I'm nowhere near the US, Canada or the UK (I'm in South Africa) this makes it even more of a challange!  Smiley I got the T-Box from a used spares dealer in the US and knowing somebody who live over there who could pass it on to someone from here who went there for a visit and... never mind - long story!  Roll Eyes

Thanks again!

There is a simple solution to your problem. If your S4 is manual, just take M file posted in tuning forum for stage 3 car and flash that. There is a pretty nicely done XDf file for tunerpro for it so all the hard work is already done.

spatullo

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2013, 03:47:14 AM »

I tried to download and open the AUDI TT TFSI OLS, but it seems that all the definitiuons isn't centered on the map, or something similar. Can someone else check please?

I have the same problem with a Golf V TFSI OLS that I alreadt have.
automan001

I want to make a note regarding  provided here Audi 2.0 TFSI 8P0 907 115 0261B00486.OLS
It is incorrectly defined. Offsets and axises are shifted. Just look at basic maps (KFZW, LDRXN, LAMFA, KFLBTS). You will see nothing. The data doesn't look realistic. So, I had to go back to sources. Found D915A_41W200.s19, converted it into .bin, fixed header, imported maps from D915A_41W200.a2l exported into .kp and .ols
Result looks perfect Cool I'm proud. Das ist fantastish! Smiley It looks like we've got more-less readable file for ME9.1 2.0 TFSI
Though, I've noticed LAMFA has same problems with offsets as in ME7.5, so you have to add +1 to map offset (1D43F4 instead of 1D43F3) and +1 to the X axis (1D43E8 instead of 1D43E8)
.ols is attached (be aware that file was created using an illegal WinOls version  Grin )
Fixed .bin and .kp I've uploaded here http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=1085.15
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 09:19:30 AM by automan001 » Logged
fulloptional

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2013, 03:33:39 AM »

i Need the TT 225 .ols project file but in .bin or .mod format so i can properly test it .

Thank you!
adam-

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2013, 11:17:38 AM »

Both files have checksum problems.

I suggest you learn how to use winOLS.  Took me 30 seconds to prepare this..

Software number looks iffy - I'm used to seeing 001 or 002, not EU..

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: