Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Spec load, requested load, and actual load and boost  (Read 47786 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2013, 11:42:34 AM »

This would be useful info for the wiki IMHO.  I don't think the S4 guys run into this usually because the last row of IOP is around 95% on the s4 files i believe.

Correct. I will add it time permitting, unless somebody else beats me to it.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2013, 11:50:22 AM »

honestly, if IOP is scaled correctly it would never be an issue.  But I suppose it is "good to know" Smiley

SCHNELL ENGINEERING BLOG ·  STANDALONE ECUS · TUNING · DYNO · WIRING · PARTS · VEMS
Google Talk: NOTORIOUS.VR
n00bs start here: http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning
ddillenger

« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2013, 12:07:13 PM »

Just to let you guys know, anyone can edit the wiki. That's sorta the point Tongue

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2013, 12:22:03 PM »

Just to let you guys know, anyone can edit the wiki. That's sorta the point Tongue

Tongue

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2013, 01:13:48 PM »

no waii! Tongue

SCHNELL ENGINEERING BLOG ·  STANDALONE ECUS · TUNING · DYNO · WIRING · PARTS · VEMS
em.Euro.R18

« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2013, 03:30:43 PM »

I'm curious as to how you rescale IOP and IRL. I've attempted going off stock AWP IRL and IOP and adding 15-20% in IRL to the last three columns. From that I rescale the last 3 axis for columns in IOP. Ill effects from doing it this way so far. Also how does LDRXN factor into this? Until lately I've always thought it was simply a boost or load cap for a soft limp. I've read on here of some of you using LDRXN for load request instead of IRL.
NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2013, 01:00:50 PM »

I can't see how anyone is using LDRXN for load request.  LDRXN limits/caps IRL

automan001

« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2013, 05:10:09 AM »

I'm curious as to how you rescale IOP and IRL.
Just use linear interpolation. Most of tables can be easily interpolated to any new axis. Just do it properly. Read here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_interpolation
It's easy to do it in Excel.
SB_GLI

« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2014, 09:02:06 AM »

Bumping this topic to add it to my watched topics so I can find this for reference when I get home from work. 

As I have run into a similar cap where my requested load lower than spec/act and I am only seeing about 1 bar of boost pressure when I would expect to be in the 19-20psi range.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: