Pages: [1]
Author Topic: B6 1.8T aka Pandora  (Read 6099 times)
anyAvant

« on: February 02, 2014, 03:15:51 AM »

hi,

im from cape town south africa,

i have a b6 audi 1.8t avant auto. 2003.
8e0909018a

i have an immo problem (light keeps flashing) and the def error on the dash from trying to pull a pin using a supervag - chinese version.

ive read my car using nefmoto, the following dtc appears:

p0112 decoding not licenced
status 0x61

this is the only dtc that appears

car does not run. want to possibly flash via obd. ive tried searching for the flash with no luck.

can this ecu  be flashed via OBD? can the cluster be sorted from obd as well?
could somebody provide a link for the correct file and procedure?

much appreciated

thanks
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 03:30:50 AM »

It'll flash via OBD if the immobilizer is matched and able to be authenticated. However the flash doesn't seem like your issue.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=3069.0title=

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
anyAvant

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 09:41:11 AM »

thanks for the info.

ive downloaded the flash file. do i use nefmoto or arg to flash. sorry for the newb questions. it seems pretty straight forward but dont want to mess up.

any info on the def problem? what would be the easiest and cost effective solution?

anyAvant

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 09:54:59 AM »

ok. i have the file.

what do i choose for memory layout?
f1torrents

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 11:21:22 AM »

Why do you want to flash your ECU?
Do you think its corrupted and re-flashing it will fix the issue?
If so what is the issue.

You cluster is another problem altogether. Lets start with your ECU.
f1torrents

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2014, 11:24:31 AM »

From your previous posts I see no problem with your ECU what so ever.
Just a air intake temp DTC.

Your IMMO issues are to deal with your cluster, which you have put into DEF error.
I doubt you have any backup eeprom from your cluster.
anyAvant

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2014, 11:33:34 AM »

ok thanks for the info

i suspect the previous guy who flashed it messed up. i dont get any dtcs regarding start prevented due to immo but ive tried everything including mechanical to get her to start with no joy.

she just wont start and the immo light keeps flashing making me suspect that it has a part in the car not starting.

will the def error prevent start? should i rather sort the cluster first? i have a friend who has the tools to remove any IC and write any file to it. i think virginise the cluster is the term. could someone point me in the direction of this file?

thanks for all the help thus far. appreciated
_nameless

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2014, 05:03:03 AM »

immo off the ecu and deal with a flashing key on your dash.......atleast the car would run

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Rollerton

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 04:02:33 PM »

DeF error definitely keeps the car from running. Someone/ something broke the cluster or tampered with the eeprom.
I don't know half of what a few guys on this forum know about clusters, but I'm going to predict that you do not have the tool to fix the Def error. The eeprom and eeprom mask/encyption have to be uncoprrupted and match. Your ECU very likely has nothing to do with it.
IF you had the original dump from your cluster you may be able to fix it, otherwise I think you'll have to send it to someone to work some magic (de Ja vu) or start with a new / used uncorrupted cluster.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: