Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 06a906032HK  (Read 4146 times)
Kingdubber

« on: March 04, 2014, 07:14:55 AM »

Hi guys, I urgently need an original file to work with the above box. 1.8t aum me7.5. Also can I use the .bin file and write/flash direct to the ecu/chip or does it need to be a different format? I tried with a mate to flash my original.bin with a EEPROM chip flasher but car doesn't start.

Btw Im in this predicament due to a write fail with nefmoto through obd2, after which I tried to benchflash with a galleto cable. Failed all round. that's why I'm now working with a EEPROM flasher.

Please can you experts help.
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 05:21:37 AM »

Hi guys, I urgently need an original file to work with the above box. 1.8t aum me7.5. Also can I use the .bin file and write/flash direct to the ecu/chip or does it need to be a different format? I tried with a mate to flash my original.bin with a EEPROM chip flasher but car doesn't start.

Btw Im in this predicament due to a write fail with nefmoto through obd2, after which I tried to benchflash with a galleto cable. Failed all round. that's why I'm now working with a EEPROM flasher.

Please can you experts help.
the file i posted will work for you and almost any wideband 1 meg mk4 file would at least start your car. I have never  had a issue flashing in boot mode unless you touched other pins or solder points on the ecu... try this... use your bench set up on your ecu verify pins 1 and 2 ground pin 3 and pin 62 are 12v+. last is k line that goes to pin 43. at this point you should have the ecu connected to the power supply galletto (I use mpps) hooked up file selected ready to write in bootmode. Now ground pin 24 on the 800bb chip and turn on / plug in your power supply while still holding the ground wire on pin 24. continue to hold ground for at least 5 seconds. After the 5 seconds remove the ground from pin 24 and click write, should see "sending seed key", "erasing data", writing to ecu...  I know this covered a zillion times everywhere on the forum but i know how overwhelming it can be when you have to learn to fix mistakes you made on a deadline
hope this helps  http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=417.0 heres a link to the pinouts and other write up...tho id never use a set up like that you get the point
hope this helps
marty

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: