Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 42
Author Topic: Nefmoto community project: Stage1 2.7t ME7.1 S4 (APB 8D0907551M-0002)  (Read 473049 times)
ratherb1

« Reply #150 on: September 29, 2014, 05:40:36 AM »

so id be a willing participant with logging abilities ....but i have a tip if some one wants to make an lbox file id be happy to do the the tip support

-ROMIE
digitalhippie

« Reply #151 on: September 29, 2014, 08:42:41 AM »

L-Box and M-Box addresses are the same, you can apply the same changes to a stock L-Box file
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #152 on: September 29, 2014, 12:32:06 PM »

I'd be willing to help log. I've got a stock (only mods other than software are 710Ns & TBB) 2002 6spd Avant. I also have 2 ECUs, a bench harness, and am very familiar with logging/flashing.

Ok, the first thing to do is figure out why the suggested LDRXN does not result in the proper boost request...

So if you could start with that, and add logging the variables phila suggested in an earlier post, we can get to the next step.

Thanks!

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
jibberjive

« Reply #153 on: September 30, 2014, 02:44:07 AM »

I've had the idea to contribute something like this for a while, and have never made time to do it.  Props to everyone contributing and making it happen..

I've also got a new allroad, stock other than catback, that I can possibly help with some logging graphs if I get a minute (and if I am able to do some work and determine that the K03's are still good, otherwise it will go big turbo right away).

BTW, I haven't checked the xdf's myself and am only going off of the screenshots, but if not already, I agree with the previous suggestions that having the real names for the maps in addition to the easier descriptors will help ease the transition for people to go from 'stage 1' into future self-directed research and tuning (and it would help people who already know the map names by knowing what they are actually changing).
AudiMan85

« Reply #154 on: September 30, 2014, 07:30:56 PM »

I would be able to help for the Stage 2 file. I have a lot of open areas to log. In about 2-3 weeks Florida weather will break and the cool less humid air will come.

If you think my mods are fine for the stage 1 I'll help.
2000 A6 2.7T
- Custom Intake
- Push on Coils w/BRK7s
- XSpower Diverter Valves
- XSpower 3" Catless flex DP's to stock middle section and muffler, rear mufflers removed at axles
- XSpower SMIC's
- Upgraded TBB
- Daz Stage 1 TCU Flash
** Full TB job ** cars healthy and strong
~ Removed ~ SAI & REAR 02's -

I'll be watching the thread so lmk when you need my hardware setup for testing.

"Ride like I got a horse stable under my hood" ~ The Game - Too Much
S4addict

« Reply #155 on: October 02, 2014, 07:36:31 AM »

ok so i re read all the posted and caught the part about pedal positon for desired afr i changed things around to match that and ive displayed my other changes this will get loaded tonight any feed back before i load and logg?
also* i corrected my logger issue i moved somthing from a folder and it screwed the whole thing up
ddillenger

« Reply #156 on: October 02, 2014, 12:49:04 PM »

S4addict:

That looks reasonable. Log and report back.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
ratherb1

« Reply #157 on: October 07, 2014, 07:28:28 AM »

so i adjusted afr and boost didnt get into timing cause didnt think it was discussed in this thread enough so thats stock .....ran it through me7check (easy check). and found 4 errors . what did i do wrong ? attached bin below......going to log if i can get this sorted....for the tip logs

edit....i guess i need to use me7 sum to fix the errors? uhhhhg this may take awhile i hate command line
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 07:50:04 AM by ratherb1 » Logged

-ROMIE
hopsis

« Reply #158 on: October 07, 2014, 08:24:35 AM »

Command line is like bacon. Everything and anything tastes better with it. ME7sum is so easy a fast to use that even if You've never used cmd, You would be able to run ME7sum in two minutes.

If You already know how to use me7check, me7sum is basically the same.
SB_GLI

« Reply #159 on: October 07, 2014, 09:24:03 AM »

There's easy way to run a command line process with minimal typing, just drag and drop files

Open up a command prompt by pressing the windows key, type cmd, press enter.

If you want to use ME7Sum to correct checksums follow these steps:

1) drag the ME7Sum exe over the command prompt window.
2) select the command prompt window and press the spacebar
3) drag your bin file over the command prompt window.
4) select the command prompt window and press the spacebar
5) drag your bin file over the command prompt window again.  Rename that file path parameter in the command prompt if you wish to not overwrite your non-checked file
6) Press enter

If you want to use ME7Sum to validate your file, follow steps 1-3 and 6.
The same would apply to ME7Check, 1-3 and 6, but drag ME7Check in the first step instead of ME7Sum
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #160 on: October 07, 2014, 01:06:30 PM »

Thanks all.. a big motivating factor for me dusting off ME7Sum development is that we need a free workflow from start to finish for these community projects... telling noobs to buy (or worse, pirate) software is a non-starter.

I appreciate all the time and effort others have put in!

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
ratherb1

« Reply #161 on: October 07, 2014, 04:01:56 PM »

There's easy way to run a command line process with minimal typing, just drag and drop files

Open up a command prompt by pressing the windows key, type cmd, press enter.

If you want to use ME7Sum to correct checksums follow these steps:

1) drag the ME7Sum exe over the command prompt window.
2) select the command prompt window and press the spacebar
3) drag your bin file over the command prompt window.
4) select the command prompt window and press the spacebar
5) drag your bin file over the command prompt window again.  Rename that file path parameter in the command prompt if you wish to not overwrite your non-checked file
6) Press enter

If you want to use ME7Sum to validate your file, follow steps 1-3 and 6.
The same would apply to ME7Check, 1-3 and 6, but drag ME7Check in the first step instead of ME7Sum

if i could kiss you i would, hahahaha worked like a charm........

Thanks all.. a big motivating factor for me dusting off ME7Sum development is that we need a free workflow from start to finish for these community projects... telling noobs to buy (or worse, pirate) software is a non-starter.

thanks nye for the dusting   Smiley  i'll get the tip logs soon

« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 04:04:54 PM by ratherb1 » Logged

-ROMIE
igo300

« Reply #162 on: October 07, 2014, 07:03:04 PM »

Very commendable
ratherb1

« Reply #163 on: October 09, 2014, 04:30:31 PM »

i guess i have a boost leak somewhere ill get that figured out...... Cry    but here are some tip logs 14 psi for boost and afr figured like talked about in this thread... timing stock  ......im getting massive timing pull
ill get this boost leak figured and post new one ......do you guys think the timing pull is from the boost leak?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 04:38:21 PM by ratherb1 » Logged

-ROMIE
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #164 on: October 09, 2014, 04:39:36 PM »

What is with your throttle position?

ECUx Plot

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 42
  Print  

Jump to: