Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 42
Author Topic: Nefmoto community project: Stage1 2.7t ME7.1 S4 (APB 8D0907551M-0002)  (Read 461967 times)
SB_GLI

« Reply #555 on: August 28, 2015, 06:48:31 AM »

Looks good, but is there a reason to mess with KFMLDMX at all for a stage I?  I don't recall running into any issues with MAF over the limit in any of my stage I/II implementations.  Perhaps this was covered earlier in this thread.
FlyboyS4

« Reply #556 on: August 28, 2015, 07:43:22 AM »

Looks good, but is there a reason to mess with KFMLDMX at all for a stage I?  I don't recall running into any issues with MAF over the limit in any of my stage I/II implementations.  Perhaps this was covered earlier in this thread.

It came up during a side discussion.  I don't recall if it made a difference or not, but I left the change in there.
ddillenger

« Reply #557 on: August 28, 2015, 07:56:10 AM »

DMX should exceed your max measured MAF readings by approximately 30 percent.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
ddillenger

« Reply #558 on: August 28, 2015, 08:47:47 AM »

DMX should exceed your max measured MAF readings (under normal operation) by approximately 20-30 percent.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
FlyboyS4

« Reply #559 on: November 13, 2015, 11:45:23 AM »

Dyno results:

Nef community vs stock tune
shuffled

« Reply #560 on: November 13, 2015, 12:30:55 PM »

Holy shit!

I was hoping to do this exact test up here in Ottawa, but I couldn't get the funds together before the end of season to get any dyno runs in.  Thanks for sharing and thanks to everyone for all the efforts.  My car is not quite put away for the season but we'll have snow flying here soon enough and that'll be it.
carterl96

« Reply #561 on: February 08, 2016, 01:43:23 PM »

Just wanted to check the max boost values for this tune.

I don't have an LDXRN table specifically. Instead I have LDXRN_1_A which had the same values. However the first values were in the hundreds and I changed them to the recommended boost levels. Peaking at 14.9 Just want to make sure these values are correct. Because the values are showing lower than before on the graph! Love reading this stuff!!
ktm733

« Reply #562 on: May 24, 2016, 03:04:04 PM »

That's it! I just read the whole post and wow I have to say guys, great job! For some reason I feel like the story shouldn't end here? Is there a stage 3 coming or does it end here?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #563 on: May 24, 2016, 05:55:54 PM »

That's it! I just read the whole post and wow I have to say guys, great job! For some reason I feel like the story shouldn't end here? Is there a stage 3 coming or does it end here?

There is no such thing as a working off the shelf stage 3 file.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
J.Laborde

Tuner and Software Developer

« Reply #564 on: May 26, 2016, 07:21:32 AM »

I'd assume it would be extremely difficult to write a stage 3 tune anyhow
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 09:29:53 AM by LabordeS4 » Logged

I am here to learn and help others learn. Smiley

He's a maniac.......MAAAAAANIIIAC
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #565 on: May 26, 2016, 09:24:22 AM »

I have a few friends who are on Stage 3 who would like to aid in testing and the creation of Stage 3 files. Where should we start from Stage 2 to go about this? Exceeding limits is something I'd imagine would happen very often whilst refining a Stage 3. I don't know whether using a 3 Bar map sensor is really appropriate though. Unless you're running a 27 inch turbo compressor.  Roll Eyes Grin

Regards

Did you ignore my post?

There is no such thing as a generic stage3 file.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
SB_GLI

« Reply #566 on: May 26, 2016, 12:10:10 PM »

Did you ignore my post?

There is no such thing as a generic stage3 file.

Maestro users seem to think otherwise.  Smiley
J.Laborde

Tuner and Software Developer

« Reply #567 on: May 26, 2016, 05:35:22 PM »

Maestro users seem to think otherwise.  Smiley

Excuse me for my lack of curtesy, and don't think that because I know there is no such thing. The exceedingly large variety of setups and everything else that goes with a Stage 3, I understand there is no generic file. It just interests me how some would go about doing a particular stage 3 allbeit, a STK setup or K04. Apologies if I came across as rude or "Maestro" lol  Embarrassed

Regards

I am here to learn and help others learn. Smiley

He's a maniac.......MAAAAAANIIIAC
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #568 on: May 26, 2016, 05:51:28 PM »

Excuse me for my lack of curtesy, and don't think that because I know there is no such thing. The exceedingly large variety of setups and everything else that goes with a Stage 3, I understand there is no generic file. It just interests me how some would go about doing a particular stage 3 allbeit, a STK setup or K04. Apologies if I came across as rude or "Maestro" lol  Embarrassed

Regards

s4wiki covers all of the maps that require tuning for stage3.

ECUx Plot

adeyspec

« Reply #569 on: May 29, 2016, 10:42:59 AM »

Well done to all those involved with this. Absolutely brilliant work and great for those like me who are looking to learn. Its been about 3 and a half years since i tinkered with my s4, sold it back then and recently got it back. Running a little off and had quite a crude and aggressive map on. Started to overboost and misfire every so often so came back here to start again and found this a week back. Had a good read and will probably go over it a few more times too to try and fully grasp all the changes. Running a bosch version on mine and its wonderfully smooth and progressive. Pleasure to drive even with the odd boost spike. (i think its a failing/sticky n75 causing the issue)

Just wanted to say well done to the community, you have come together to do something that im sure has now helped many and as close to a how to guide as you can get.

Edit. Looks like the missfire was my original plugs. New ones in and it's perfect
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 07:46:38 AM by adeyspec » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 42
  Print  

Jump to: