Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: 01 s4 2.7 single tubro 2nd-3rd gear log  (Read 15706 times)
emtdiaz

« on: September 06, 2014, 09:31:27 PM »

can someone check this out please. Im barely getting my setup running. i have my stock MAF hitachi with ev14 550cc injectors. 38mm wastegate, stock fuel pump, t70 turbo with T4 .68AR hotside. 17psi right now. This log is with a stage 2 file running off of wastgate spring. i have a wideband gauge and its hitting 11.8afr-12.0afr. The pull starts at mark 2333 and ends at mark 2567 in the file below.
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 10:06:06 PM »

Your log is bad, and your approach is wrong. Use ME7Logger, select the typical mark p variables, and get a real log. Why log some random stage2 file?

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
emtdiaz

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 02:12:51 AM »

Your log is bad, and your approach is wrong. Use ME7Logger, select the typical mark p variables, and get a real log. Why log some random stage2 file?

Your right about why log a stage 2 file but I don't have anything else to start with. The car feels good with this file and the air fuel is ok so far. I know there is way more to it than thay. I will get the right logs. What would you recommend for me to start my Single turbo file? 
emtdiaz

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 12:49:58 AM »

I finally had time to log the car. please let me know if i did it right. I used the mark p type logs with visual logger. Also, i have egts disabled, all emission deleted and rear o2s deleted, i dont have my MAP sensor plugged in yet, and using wastegate pressure. I have stock MAF with Hitachi sensor and coded in ev15 550 117 injectors and stock fuel pump on 4bar. My AFR on my wideband is in the 10s on WOT and feel sluggish up top when it hits 10 flat. i open the file below with notepad.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 10:10:39 AM »

Please post raw csvs.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
emtdiaz

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 11:05:28 AM »

Please post raw csvs.
Ok I'll do that today when I get home from work. Thanks
adam-

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 02:09:26 PM »

Mine ran unbelievably horribly without the MAP plugged in.

Misfires, bucking, no boost.  Horrible. Ew.  Get hardware fixed before you do anything else man.
emtdiaz

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 03:34:46 PM »

Please post raw csvs.

hope these are the right logs.
emtdiaz

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 03:38:32 PM »

Mine ran unbelievably horribly without the MAP plugged in.

Misfires, bucking, no boost.  Horrible. Ew.  Get hardware fixed before you do anything else man.
Im going to get it plugged in this weekend. i fixed some of the problems with it. replaced some coils. put in new plugs, injector seal and boost leaks. so far now the car feels like it pulls good just when my wideband goes to 10flat it feels sluggish. mainly 10 flat on 3rd and 4th gear pulls on WOT.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 04:14:34 PM »

Logging with hardware that is broken (or that you are about to change) is a huge waste of time...

So ya, don't bother until the hardware is 100%.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
emtdiaz

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2014, 04:21:58 PM »

Logging with hardware that is broken (or that you are about to change) is a huge waste of time...

I understand. I'll hook everything up and re-log. But as far as logging is it the right way and file format?
emtdiaz

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2014, 04:10:48 PM »

I finally was able to get log after hooking up my the Map Sensor and replacing the ECT sensor.
ddillenger

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2014, 04:13:32 PM »

You are not logging enough to do good work. Also, why haven't you increased boost request? I think a single turbo can handle more than 12psi at redline....

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2014, 04:15:11 PM »

Please log wgdc and i-max

Also, why are you requesting so much boost so soon? You're asking for limp... i'd delay peak req load till at least 3k, if not 3.5k

ECUx Plot

emtdiaz

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2014, 04:21:03 PM »

You are not logging enough to do good work. Also, why haven't you increased boost request? I think a single turbo can handle more than 12psi at redline....
my n75 is electronically plugged in but not being used. Im doing 17psi wastegate spring.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: