Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Need a custom tune for my car. I made a stock base file 4 my setup ready. Will PAY!  (Read 17479 times)
AudiMan85

Ok, so I've been trying to tune to the best of my abilities. But I've gotten to the point where I'm using a L-box of NVR's 2++.

I have changed some settings and removed dtc's I needed too. I have removed emission stuff and just added w/m injection. But I'm not able to do what I really want and play with more adjustment for more HP and smoother operation. I'd prefer to log and flash the files and I'm willing to pay.

What I have already done, is my basic L-BOX setup for my needs but stock. It's a 2000 A6 2.7T, so I'm using the S4 551 L-Box. All the evap stuff and wha tnot codes are removed. SAI removed already, rear o2's removed, left foot braking, and changes for the Red 2.0T coils and also converted to Hitachi, but I can rewire my Bosch back in.

I plan on going with a whole stage 3 kit in about a year when I have the money for it. So I really just want something that maxes out k03's and my other mods.

So I can provide the base L-box file setup for my cars hardware configuration. Then someone custom tune the files. I can log and what not. Flash it.

So if someone can help me, please PM me so we can figure out a plan and cost.

Car Info

2000 A6 2.7T
145k  (all new timing hardware other recommendations done)
Forged DV's
S4 Intake Manifold
Cleaned Throttle Body
NEW Stock TBB
NGK 7 plugs @ .028
Boost leak tested system is solid
ICM Delete and Red 2.0T coil swap (ecu changes for dwell changed)
Hitachi MAF - Was Bosch Factory (ecu changes made as well)
2 New Upstream o2 sensors
Open Elements Air Filter to a stock airbox that's feeding filter air (pic below)
[
Snow Performance Stage 2 w/m kit 50/50 mix
- 220psi pump dual nozzles 225ml each progressive injection start 6psi and 100% @ 15psi are the lowest settings it's VC-100 controller.
XSPOWER SMIC's with stock scoops still
XSPOWER 3" V-Band Flex Cat-less Tiptonic Downpipes
-Stock all the way to the back, I removed mufflers. I plan to finish exhaust this week with two
MagnaFlow 10415 or 10416's but Lee at FTG said they will have a cat-back next week for sale. So I may wait to see what that's like so I have a nice solid exhaust not some backyard garage setup.

Daz Stage 1 TIP-CHIP
New Transmission fluid filter and TC.

I have ME7LOGGER setup with Neyts recommend parameters he likes to log. So I'd like to take full advantages of my w/m injection and 93 octane. I have tried and I'm not good at dialing these types of cars in.

I mean I'm offer money. Will someone who's knowledgeable be willing to help? I try to do my best I just lack the ability 100%

Thanks Guys.
LmK
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 09:38:25 PM by AudiMan85 » Logged

"Ride like I got a horse stable under my hood" ~ The Game - Too Much
TCSTigersClaw

If you already have a DAZ stage 1 tune ,  why don`t you ask Daz to make you a new file , the guy is great  Cool

VAG cars newbie tuner Smiley
ratherb1

Audi man do you have any logs. ....i have a hard time finding good tip logs to compare too . If so can post the csv tia

-ROMIE
ratherb1

Also tigersclaw i think he just has tip tune from daz

-ROMIE
AudiMan85

I can post logs of my NVR tune. And yes I have a tip chip tune from Daz.

stuklr

Why don't you just post up some logs and the collective can give some advice on making it better yourself?

The NVR file as a base for a tip car is never going to feel right. Post what you want to change about it or what drivability you want to have. I hate to see a guy like you that has learned so much just give up.
TCSTigersClaw

Guys I am sorry for my ignorance , what is a "Tip" tune ..is it something US only ? I cant understand Huh Huh

Posting some logs would indeed help Smiley

VAG cars newbie tuner Smiley
nyet
Administrator

Guys I am sorry for my ignorance , what is a "Tip" tune ..is it something US only ? I cant understand Huh Huh

Posting some logs would indeed help Smiley

It's a tiptronic transmission :/

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
ratherb1

I can post logs of my NVR tune. And yes I have a tip chip tune from Daz.

Yes logs are great

-ROMIE
AudiMan85

Ok, here are the logs and files.

File posted is Tune used in all 3 logs. i also attached my stock setup file that has all the things coded out and the stuff like 2.OT coils.

Log 1 before meth
Logs 2 and 3 after meth install

ddillenger

Ok, here are the logs and files.

File posted is Tune used in all 3 logs. i also attached my stock setup file that has all the things coded out and the stuff like 2.OT coils.

Log 1 before meth
Logs 2 and 3 after meth install

I will do it. You can guinea pig a few things for me in exchange. Email me.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
ratherb1

audiman what exactly did you do for coil conversion (dwell time) ive read a few things and i keep getting print pages....i did the coil conversion as well and want to do this ......or just point me to thread

-ROMIE
AudiMan85

When I get home I will send you excel spreadsheet you can use if ur values match up and just copy and paste the settings over.

AudiMan85

audiman what exactly did you do for coil conversion (dwell time) ive read a few things and i keep getting print pages....i did the coil conversion as well and want to do this ......or just point me to thread

Would you like to email me your file and I will make the changes and then you can compare them in the difference tool in tunerpro.

ratherb1

here its the file ive been working for the community stage 1 tune .....just got my car back so will be posting more logs soon with a little more boost

-ROMIE
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: