Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Audi R4 Project  (Read 12388 times)
Deko

« on: June 20, 2015, 03:46:47 PM »

Bought my A4 few months ago and have changed few parts here and there.
Am currently converting all chrome parts to black to achieve Black Optic.

The car is A4 2.0 TSQ MAN

As i bought it (without summer rims)

Heres some modifications:

Since i bought a rs4 grille and got the emblem as well, was shame not to use it in anyway.
Removed the S and got a nickname for her Wink

Since this is just when everyone else can do, im gonna try to accomplish something else

Here's two youtube clips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQRyGq4CfKI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1gCIthSHhc

Currently the connections are ugly, just connecting cables to switches, but main aim is to hopefully get same result via OBD2 port.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 03:49:41 PM by Deko » Logged
therealnap0le0n

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 09:58:45 PM »

Spank my ass and call me Sally, that's tits. I love the android wear integration. Did you write that app yourself

(Gmail/Google Chat/Hangouts) - alexswaine(at)gmail(dot)com
Pwndbymustang

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 08:23:33 AM »

That is really cool. Gotta make the app for the apple watch and maybe that would b a good enough reason for me to actally buy one Tongue But for the OBD stuff are you going to try to see codes and such on the watch?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 11:14:10 AM »

2.7t swap or GTFO Smiley

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Deko

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 04:56:43 AM »

Spank my ass and call me Sally, that's tits. I love the android wear integration. Did you write that app yourself

LOL
Yeah, not the best looking app but functional Tongue

That is really cool. Gotta make the app for the apple watch and maybe that would b a good enough reason for me to actally buy one Tongue But for the OBD stuff are you going to try to see codes and such on the watch?

The OBD2 connection would mostly be for commanding my car, for current setup is just bypassing "switches" to locks and windows. It would be cool to create my own OBD2 dingle dongle and have those 2 and more functions run thru that. Already gotten requests from friends who want me to install same thing on their cars but im in no mood for more cable-work :p
MaxUsab

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2016, 07:34:04 AM »

Am I the only one that comments on this nice Audi? Really? Man, older Audis get no love here.

I love the cocke
TijnCU

flying brick

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2016, 11:40:11 PM »

Wow that is a very cool custom feature you made there! But is your car now constantly transmitting an OBD signal over wifi, or is this app just connected to the switches? OOPS unable to read it seems Grin still cool though  Wink
current setup is just bypassing "switches" to locks and windows.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 12:03:09 PM by TijnCU » Logged

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2016, 09:12:00 AM »

Am I the only one that comments on this nice Audi? Really? Man, older Audis get no love here.

Fucking clueless spammer/bot trying to post a real comment.

"older" audi? LOL.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Deko

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2018, 01:21:42 PM »

Wow that is a very cool custom feature you made there! But is your car now constantly transmitting an OBD signal over wifi, or is this app just connected to the switches? OOPS unable to read it seems Grin still cool though  Wink

well initially I went for nrf as I had some.boards laying around but later.i moved over to BLE and 4g for cloud storage of logs.
all that is directly tapped into can busses so  everything from E, C and I (in vag terms) are logged. most interesting is tho Engine and Comfort data as they reveal various conditions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: