Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Volvo V70 2.5T mod check  (Read 5617 times)
henryss

« on: February 08, 2016, 01:41:46 PM »

Hi there all of you,

My name is Henry, I've been following this amazing forum for some time. I'm involved in automotive because of my education and occupation - electronics manufacturing (automotive control units as well) before, now running car workshop. Although I'm quite familiar with hardware, software is still a new land to discover for me. Hope to get better soon.

I would like to kindly ask you to check quality of mod I've received for my Volvo V70 2.5T MY 2004. I wrote it to the ECU, car runs much better comparing to stock performance. Nevertheless I'm not sure whether it's possible to achieve more or in better way. Attached you can find ori flash read from 29f800 and mod

Thanks in advance.

BR
Henry
guitar24t

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 02:37:03 PM »

Hi Henry,

What did you use to read out the tune file? I noticed the RAM section is populated from 0xE000 to 0xFFFF.
daniel2345

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 04:09:15 PM »

Didnt had that file in my collection, thanks for that.
Therefore i had a quick look.

Not a nightmare but definetely no good work.

Some maps changed, but with mostely no clue. Some changes look like copied from R Maps.
Some Axis Values changed, but for useless maps in terms of getting more torque.

No work on ignition, no work on boost govenor, no work on torque monitoring and so on.

Good thing is, it will not kill the engine. Probably. Wink

Try to read some stuff about ME7 here. In a few months study someone with automotive background should be able to do it better.
henryss

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 11:55:31 PM »

Hi,

I read it using external flash programmer after desoldering IC from the board. Mod was made by someone else who charged me for that some $$. Considering it's my own car for daily use I would rather skip process of studying in this case. If anyone could sort this mod out for me it would be really nice (doesn't have to be for free). My goal is to have good stage 1, but without overloading the engine. Then I would have some more material to analyse Wink
Later I will go through materials suggested here as for good start.

BR
Henry
guitar24t

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 12:05:40 AM »

Hi,

I read it using external flash programmer after desoldering IC from the board. Mod was made by someone else who charged me for that some $$. Considering it's my own car for daily use I would rather skip process of studying in this case. If anyone could sort this mod out for me it would be really nice (doesn't have to be for free). My goal is to have good stage 1, but without overloading the engine. Then I would have some more material to analyse Wink
Later I will go through materials suggested here as for good start.

BR
Henry

You can PM me if you want more details on a tune for this car. I can do that.
henryss

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 04:24:33 AM »

Check your inbox.
dream3R

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 07:15:53 PM »

How can a desoldered chip contain ram in that place?

How to work out values from an A2L Smiley

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=5525.msg52371#msg52371

Starting Rev's http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=5397.msg51169#msg51169

noobs read this before asking http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=9014.0title=

ORGORIGINAL 05 5120 creator for Volvo
ORIGINAL Datalogger (Freeware) Author
ORGINAL finder of the 'extra' torque' limits
I don't have ME7.01 A2L I just use ID
daniel2345

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 01:14:21 AM »

Someone read it with monitor prog, and reflashed it with that.
fides

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2022, 11:35:41 PM »

Someone read it with monitor prog, and reflashed it with that.
Hi,

Sorry to whake up a such dead thred. vBUT, I have an S60 2.5T 2004, I have done a moderate hardvare changes so 450hp shall not be an ishue..

´BBUUUUTT, my file have Damosnr: 40QLP something someting... I have actuallty aver seen anyone els acceot this file (not 100% but some offset etc)

My question are : Do SOME kind soul out there holidng on a mappak to my file and an litle more advaced one,, I have as a "MOST DO" to program a really messy antilag with this old Me7.01

Best requards
fides

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2022, 11:43:50 PM »

damn it, I se now its diferent damsor nr..
```Mine :40LPHJ
v70: 50QGH
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: