Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 01:19:51 PM 
Started by NdM - Last post by NdM
Hello, a short update. I fitted the EDC16U1 with the number 03G906016FF but just reflashed it with a flash from a DSG car so that in the VCDS i could code it to DSG.

The car is working and in the moment i have a couple of things to sort out. First, my AC is not working, as in not starting at all, when i switch on the climatronic the fans are not spinning and the clutch is not engaged as there is no cold air. In the ECU connectors there are no wires in the place where the Klimaanforderung is (E_S_AC technical description) and in my EDC15 there is a wire.

Second i have also a wire for Motorluftrelais (A_T_MLR) but on EDC16 there is Kuhlerventilator (A_T_LUES1). When i connect those wires the fans start spinning with ACC on, and after the key is removed they keep spinning for about 5 s.

Third problem is, the ECU is reporting a fault for brake switch, although the DSG and the ABS can see the brake switch and it is operating normal in abs and DSG measuring blocks.

And the last issue that i have is the ASV. On EDC16 it is electronically operated but mine is vacuum operated. I found the wires on the connector and tried to use just the wires for the motor but as soon as i start the car the ASV shuts and the engine dies. I guess hier i will have to feed the ECU a signal so that it thinks the ASV is open. I should have somewhere on the ECU a 5V free pin which i could short with the input pin for the ASV but is this correct, is the voltage 5V for an open ASV on golf mk5.

Is there someone who has done something similar or is willing to help.

on: Today at 12:20:49 PM 
Started by Kacpern - Last post by gremlin
On the picture
KFZW -> 121EA
KFZW2 -> 122AA
8-bit values
GradKW = value * 0.75

on: Today at 10:32:18 AM 
Started by Kacpern - Last post by Kacpern
Hello
How to find the ignition advance angle map in me 7.5 06A906032FK 3940 This is 2.0 not 1.8Turbo ? There is no damos for it anywhere.
I want to change the ignition for LPG
Any advice, map size, anything ?
Greetings

on: Today at 08:55:00 AM 
Started by ArgDub - Last post by mrbarista
Hey,

I read my ME731 ecu and saved eeprom file with this tool. I'm editing hex file. I tried flash this file to eeprom but it didnt verify. Then i read eeprom and save the file again. It seems nothing changed in the eeprom.

I attached eeprom .bin file i read. I want to virginate my ECU.

on: Today at 08:50:03 AM 
Started by alentje - Last post by kunta
Hello everyone, I have a similar problem and would like to ask you to evaluate, maybe improve the software of this ecu.

on: Today at 08:45:46 AM 
Started by slyterin - Last post by 1gcrazy
Anyone ever find this?

on: Today at 04:31:08 AM 
Started by SB_GLI - Last post by Den_95
Dude, english.

Hi! Do you have a password for the PDF file to split it into parts?

on: Today at 01:06:53 AM 
Started by Jannik07 - Last post by prj
No issues to 7.4k for sure.
But you really only need higher rpm in 1st gear usually.... In higher gears there is no use going higher because power tends to start dropping quite a bit at the end.

on: Yesterday at 11:46:38 PM 
Started by Rick81 - Last post by Rick81
Hi I believe there is a few models of Simos . Would nefmoto be able to flash the manual file to the car

on: Yesterday at 11:34:54 PM 
Started by haroautoelectronica - Last post by haroautoelectronica
Hi mates, i need know if its possible do virgin a denso unit sh9n-18881, i need remove any signal from donnor car because i need pair in a dealer and they wants as virgin, of course mazda software can pair used units but they wants virgin ecu.

any option please?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10