Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Help turning of Immo  (Read 17145 times)
AFAndrew

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2017, 02:44:13 PM »

Hey guys so i am trying to get my 2001 Audi A6 to work. Long story short I swapped the leds in my original cluster, installed it and everything worked fine. Went for a 30 min drive no issues. Got home and turned the car off went inside for 10min and came back out and i noticed the cluster was not turning on when i opened the door and when i put the key in i noticed the immo light was on. I tried turning the car on and it would not turn over just crank. I thought it might be the battery so i bout a new one and nothing same issue. I bought a used cluster that would work with my vehicle. I plugged it in and everything worked on it but still the immo is active. I tried retrieving the skc from the old cluster but it is shot for some reason, it wont be read by vag com or the Nefmoto flasher software. The new cluster reads perfectly to retrieve the SKC from the cluster. And when i try to retrieve the code from the ECU it keeps telling me the ECU cant be found. Any ideas?
adam-

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2017, 02:45:23 PM »

How are you trying to pull the EEPROM from the ECU?  Use ME7_95040.
AFAndrew

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2017, 02:54:30 PM »

Hey guys so i am trying to get my 2001 Audi A6 to work. Long story short I swapped the leds in my original cluster, installed it and everything worked fine. Went for a 30 min drive no issues. Got home and turned the car off went inside for 10min and came back out and i noticed the cluster was not turning on when i opened the door and when i put the key in i noticed the immo light was on. I tried turning the car on and it would not turn over just crank. I thought it might be the battery so i bout a new one and nothing same issue. I bought a used cluster that would work with my vehicle. I plugged it in and everything worked on it but still the immo is active. I tried retrieving the skc from the old cluster but it is shot for some reason, it wont be read by vag com or the Nefmoto flasher software. The new cluster reads perfectly to retrieve the SKC from the cluster. And when i try to retrieve the code from the ECU it keeps telling me the ECU cant be found. Any ideas?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2017, 03:01:42 PM »

I have merged all of your threads.

Please do not spam multiple boards with the same message

This is your ONLY warning.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
AFAndrew

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2017, 03:02:29 PM »

Sorry i was like where did it go so i posted again sorry thought it was something with my internet connection
AFAndrew

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2017, 03:09:17 PM »

How are you trying to pull the EEPROM from the ECU?  Use ME7_95040.
The Nefmoto ECU Flasher. Is that the correct software?
AFAndrew

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2017, 03:42:49 PM »

Sorry but how do i get this program to run? I am running windows 19 and tried to run the program ad it wont appear? what did i miss?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2017, 07:53:32 PM »

The flash and the EEPROM are two separate components.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2017, 07:58:41 PM »

Sorry but how do i get this program to run? I am running windows 19
Whoa

and tried to run the program ad it wont appear? what did i miss?

Did you read ANY of the stickies regarding command line programs?

I have merged all of your posts into a single thread, since it doesn't seem like you are actually reading any of the responses.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 08:03:38 PM by nyet » Logged

ECUx Plot

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: