Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Author Topic: 4B0906018CH 0261207216 360854 MY2001 Audi A4 1.8t  (Read 81723 times)
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2011, 08:46:21 PM »

Rob have you manually checked that all of the PROKONAL bits are correct? I don't want to use a bad base  Tongue

No, I apologize but I'm unaware of a method to do that. If you would enlighten me on your method, I would be more than happy to do it. It is my absolute desire to get this right. I lined the prokonal addresses up with another and made sure the damos had the same amount of addresses. Hope that makes sense, at the time it was the best idea I could come up with. Sorry for any confusion/downtime I have caused.

This has nothing to do with cars but you can see my glorifying job at,

www.MWPropane.com
Gonzo

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2011, 06:56:30 AM »

Nah from looking at it I can tell its wrong. No worries man. I'll have someone disassemble my Passat file and you can use that as a base once I define mines. Smiley
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2011, 07:22:28 AM »

Nah from looking at it I can tell its wrong. No worries man. I'll have someone disassemble my Passat file and you can use that as a base once I define mines. Smiley

Well that sucks, I was pretty uneasy about defining these bits. My method was not as precise as I like to be. It was just a rough educated guess. Let me know when you have yours disassembled (I assume that's probably the only correct way to do it to be for sure). I would greatly appreciate it!....

www.MWPropane.com
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2011, 03:32:44 PM »

Bump- map pack updated/organized MUCH better in first post.

Happy Holidays to all, enjoy!

www.MWPropane.com
amd is the best

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 12:00:28 AM »

And chance of getting these ported over to TunerPro xdf's?

2012 Golf TDI
2001 Audi A4 2.8 30v Supercharged
1991 Audi 200 20v
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 04:06:31 AM »

And chance of getting  these ported over to TunerPro xdf's?

Honestly I don't have any plans to. I mean, technically you could open the csv file and transfer each map to tunerpro, one at a time. Might be time consuming, but nowhere near as bad as having to find them all manually like I did. You don't really need all of them anyway- only like 80% of what I have. I remember reading somewhere that somebody was making a program to do just that? Don't know what ever came of it? Really, if you transfer it yourself, you'll probably be doing yourself a favor with the experience you gain. Just my 2 cents. Happy tuning!

www.MWPropane.com
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2011, 12:49:29 PM »

Bump; Updated ori post with updated map pack/CSV.file- enjoy Smiley

www.MWPropane.com
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 07:18:01 AM »

Update, probably last update for a while. I defined axis to go along with each map. I think this is a great start for anyone with an 01 A4. Enjoy. Special thanks goes to setzi62 for his skills in disassembling some of the code for me.

www.MWPropane.com
robin

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 06:10:39 PM »

Is this at all similar to the 018M ecu? A friend has an 018M APR stage 3 car that I want to retune and I haven't found any definitions for it.
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 06:59:46 PM »

Is this at all similar to the 018M ecu? A friend has an 018M APR stage 3 car that I want to retune and I haven't found any definitions for it.

I have read on the WWW that they are interchangeable, but take that with a block of salt. A stock M box can be found here

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=718.0

If you don't already have one. When I get to my pc, I will happily open both bins to see how close they are.

What turbo is going on the stage 3? I'm working on putting something together myself. Right now its powered on hopes and dreams, but maybe with some more parts by spring/summer.

www.MWPropane.com
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 07:34:04 PM »

I just compared both bins, from what I can tell they are very much the same. Of course stuff is scattered across at different addresses, but still really close. You could probably flash my file, and just use it, or you could use my definition file and just change the addresses where need be. Like I said, everything is in the same order, just not at the exact addresses (from what I can tell) Let me know if you need help finding anything.

www.MWPropane.com
LHN86

Engineer

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2012, 02:08:35 AM »

Hey. I have started to make a XLF definition. But I cant get enything complitely right with rob's CSV. Is there something differnt with LSB/MSB or something else in TunerPro vs. WinOLS?

BMW E30 M3 S54
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2012, 03:38:14 AM »

Hey. I have started to make a XLF definition. But I cant get enything complitely right with rob's CSV. Is there something differnt with LSB/MSB or something else in TunerPro vs. WinOLS?

Are you using the same bin? There's 2 or 3 revisions floating around. What's maps are you having trouble with? What's LSB/MSB?

www.MWPropane.com
LHN86

Engineer

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2012, 06:38:04 AM »

LSB and MSB stands for Least Significant Bit and Most Significant Bit. I have used your .8 bin/hex file. isn't that right?
Im getting NMAX to work, easy. But Timing and boost is problematic, I can see that the code is wrong in the table. So its like the bin is wrong.
Thanks for reply.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 07:24:51 AM by LHN86 » Logged

BMW E30 M3 S54
rob.mwpropane

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2012, 08:19:44 AM »

I'm at work, so I cant check it until later. The only thing I can think is that it needs to be signed to see negative values. I know WinOLS has this option, I'm unsure if tunerpro does. Check this out.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=671.0

Again, this may not be the problem you refer to. Without screen shots or something more to go from...

www.MWPropane.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: