Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21
Author Topic: LC/NLS  (Read 208767 times)
BlackT

« Reply #105 on: November 12, 2019, 10:15:12 AM »

That is only specific to the code that floats around here and only for old coilpacks and 29f400 ecus...

There are many ways to build boost and make a proper lc with 0 impact on the engine reliability... of course if you need flames and stuff on stock turbo and engine at so point you need to replace both of them but again if done correctly most of the things will last long enough...

st10 or not code does the same thing on retard the ignition through the array or any other algorithm and do fuel or ignition cut at +100 or 150 rpm.
You can set the boost while doing that and deactivate b_kr or dmd algorithms while you are running the code.
i have posted something on st10 thread which applies to older me7.1.1 with c167 as well...

More help you will not get for free...So help yourself by reading around here
Hmm I think you didn't understand my question. I was only asking about coils and Mosfets in ECU. Not about build boost,flames, engine reliability or something else.

When we set tsldyn to zero that mean mosfet in ECU is like open switch?
dimitry00

« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2019, 05:47:50 AM »

can somebody help me tune my file its for a auq 180hp engine 1.8t former owner said it was Already chipped but i whant some options along with it pops and bangs and launch control so if someone could help me with a file i can put in vag ecd myself and tune it myself or tune one for me that would be great because im stuck on having no definitions for the file and thus cannot see what im actually editting i do know what to edit just not the xdf file if someone could make me 2 tuned files 1 with launch control and the other with launch control and pops and bangs that would be great motor is stock no downpipe or other turbo yet
dimitry00

« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2019, 05:49:55 AM »

can somebody make a tune file or xdf file something to put in vag ecd or tuner pro to so i can edit myself or tune the file for me 2 files one with launch control and the other with both launch control and pops and bangs please im really stuck at the xdf not knowing what to do
_nameless

« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2019, 06:05:18 AM »

Sure here you go

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
dimitry00

« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2019, 06:26:03 AM »

forgot the bin file
woj

« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2019, 06:28:04 AM »

forgot the bin file

Also lots of punctuation marks :/
dimitry00

« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2019, 06:38:39 AM »

Also lots of punctuation marks :/

what do you mean
dimitry00

« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2019, 08:21:25 AM »

Sure here you go

could you help me tune the file for me
aef

« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2019, 12:09:40 AM »

try flashing 363908 file on your ecu

there is a damos/mappack available
dimitry00

« Reply #114 on: November 21, 2019, 05:39:22 AM »

try flashing 363908 file on your ecu

there is a damos/mappack available

why should i flash that file i just need my file tuned with launch control and hard cut
IamwhoIam

« Reply #115 on: November 21, 2019, 06:34:48 AM »

I think you didn't get the fact that this purpose of this forum is not for people to come on and request for others to tune their files, but to learn how an ECU works and to do the tune themselves. You may find someone who will do your tune for you here, but most of the users here aren't here to spoon feed n00bz like you who get on here and just ask for a ready product.

I have no logs because I have a boost gauge (makes things easier)
Blazius

« Reply #116 on: November 21, 2019, 10:36:09 AM »

why should i flash that file i just need my file tuned with launch control and hard cut

If you "need" that then go to the services subforum.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #117 on: November 21, 2019, 01:30:03 PM »

Merged with the master moron thread.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
RBPE

« Reply #118 on: November 24, 2019, 11:22:51 PM »

Merged with the master moron thread.

Shocked
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 09:00:39 AM by RBPE » Logged
Sandstorm3k

« Reply #119 on: December 02, 2019, 04:40:36 AM »

Hello there, let me introduce myself. I got my first car a year ago, a 1.8 125hp leon 1m. I liked it a lot and decided to save up for a nice 1.8T 1M which i have now. The car had been chipped by two local dutch companies before, both of which i have the dyno runs. It puts down around 260HP which is plenty for an FWD car imo. Anyway, i got totally hooked on the idea of tuning my own car. I have some experience with programming (HTML5, PHP, C#) so i figured i could learn this aswell. I started doing a lot of research and got into "tuning" some stock ECU files i'd gotten off the internet just for the purpose of learning. Now i ofcourse also came across this amazing website which has tons and tons of useful information.

Anyway, last week i read some stuff about the apparantly very popular LC/NLS/2step script. So i decided to get more into it and read about the subject, pro's and con's and so on you guys probably know alot more than i do. I read my ECU bin using a Kess V2, no problems there. Then i proceeded to add the launch.php script also no problems there, and finally corrected the checksums as one should. It all seemed to be perfectly fine and i checked the file in a hex editor and didn't see anything that looked extremely unusual to me *im still a noob on the subject though*.

Also i used both a MPPS device and KESS v2 to read the ECU just to be certain the two files were equal.

Now when i decided to flash my car i took all the correct precautions, disabled all possible electronics and hooked up a battery charger to the car and to my laptop. Now strangely when i wanted to flash the new file it failed at just 2% into the flash and i followed the next steps KSuite gave me. I thought i'd totally messed up my ECU but strangely my car still functions completely fine even though the flash failed. (Requesting ID and Reading the ECU before was no problem though).

Now my question is if there is anyone who can help me in the right direction into what possibly might have gone wrong. Im not asking anyone to modify the BIN for me because i really just want to learn how to do it properly myself. Right now i don't really want to try again considering i might just brick my ECU alltogether.

Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. (If requested i could add my original file and the edited one) if that might help into finding what went wrong.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21
  Print  

Jump to: