Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21
Author Topic: LC/NLS  (Read 208783 times)
r29vag

« Reply #210 on: November 25, 2020, 11:49:50 AM »

You had a bunch of things wrong in here. I sent you the file and asked to publish it fixed here if it is indeed fixed. Things i noticed

1) Battery hook wasnt sending to the right hex
2) Nmot was the wrong one. you want the one that has a multiplier of 40, not .25
3) exit was wrong of the whole routine, you need the original hex that you hooked in there.
4) brake hook was wrong
5).... there were more. thats why i just fixed it and sent it off for testing.

Thank you for the help, unfortunately even after the fix it was not working. As you said the RAM memory I picked is used by something else, so i will have to do some logs and find unused RAM for the NLScounter.   Since that I have scrapped everything and started from scratch again as i was getting confused, will replace the NMOT_W (x.25) with NMOT (40) per your suggestion as well.

I will keep posting updates.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 11:53:03 AM by r29vag » Logged
Jannik07

« Reply #211 on: December 02, 2020, 06:05:11 AM »

Hello friends !

I successfully implemented the LC/NLS code a few times now. It works quite good. But now a friend of mine wants a real flamethrower! I know that makes no sense but thats what he wants Cheesy Until now it only works for the hardcut Limiter.
Is there a way to modify the LC code for a later ignition angle? I tried to find out by myself, but got no results.

thanks in advance !
_nameless

« Reply #212 on: December 02, 2020, 06:49:44 AM »

Hello friends !

I successfully implemented the LC/NLS code a few times now. It works quite good. But now a friend of mine wants a real flamethrower! I know that makes no sense but thats what he wants Cheesy Until now it only works for the hardcut Limiter.
Is there a way to modify the LC code for a later ignition angle? I tried to find out by myself, but got no results.

thanks in advance !
I can do this if needed PM me

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
bamofo

« Reply #213 on: December 02, 2020, 12:16:30 PM »

Hello friends !

thanks in advance !

If you have the code already done sure thats a quick change let us know. Marty can help or myself.
Jannik07

« Reply #214 on: December 06, 2020, 01:20:36 AM »

Hey,

unfortunately Marty did not reply to my PM. Maybe you can give me a hint or something?

My file is attached.

thanks !
bamofo

« Reply #215 on: December 09, 2020, 01:14:30 PM »

Yup i can do this now. Ill send it over shortly.
manializania

« Reply #216 on: December 13, 2020, 12:43:14 PM »

Hello all.  Do you have any idea how to remove LC/NLS?  I have to remove because I have a problem with the ignition.  after a while the ignition goes back and the car becomes weaker.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 12:46:07 PM by manializania » Logged
eliotroyano

« Reply #217 on: December 13, 2020, 03:23:53 PM »

Hello all.  Do you have any idea how to remove LC/NLS?  I have to remove because I have a problem with the ignition.  after a while the ignition goes back and the car becomes weaker.

You can leave FTOMN with original value or LC RPM threshold bigger than OEM RPM limiter, for example. That should disable LC function.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #218 on: December 13, 2020, 04:19:57 PM »

You should have made a backup before running the script on your bin.

Or better yet, you should have never run the script on your bin in the first place.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
bamofo

« Reply #219 on: December 13, 2020, 04:21:39 PM »

You should have made a backup before running the script on your bin.

Or better yet, you should have never run the script on your bin in the first place.

That was very helpful. Thanks John madden.
bamofo

« Reply #220 on: December 14, 2020, 08:01:19 AM »

Is it tuned? If you PM me the file or share it here ill remove the LC/NLS for you no problem.
_nameless

« Reply #221 on: December 14, 2020, 08:13:37 AM »

You can leave FTOMN with original value or LC RPM threshold bigger than OEM RPM limiter, for example. That should disable LC function.
just set your launch and nls variables to higher then your rev lim

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
bamofo

« Reply #222 on: December 14, 2020, 10:44:31 AM »

He sent me the file. Just had to fix FTOMN / Undo the UB hook and delete all the code. He can redo the Limiters however he wants now.
Ak47

« Reply #223 on: January 31, 2021, 12:52:07 AM »

Hi Guys

Im looking for someone that can help me install PHP for ME7 LC script.

I get the following error: Me7info.exe could not open ecu.bin

Kind regards
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 12:55:17 AM by Ak47 » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #224 on: January 31, 2021, 04:42:36 PM »

Moved to master 'tard thread.

Please read the first few posts carefully.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21
  Print  

Jump to: