Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Author Topic: Open Source NefMoto ME7 ECU Flasher and Data Logger  (Read 216111 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2018, 08:22:52 AM »

well that's it for me  Sad,thanks for the info

https://github.com/NefMoto/NefMotoOpenSource/issues/6

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
megadoc

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2018, 09:10:15 AM »

thanks for that information  Nyet,after opening the ecu , soldering wiring and switch for boot mode (for future  mistakes lol)
I reinstalled the ecu and was able to connect to it normally and flashed successfully ,no boot mode needed.
I think I got away today ....thanks
userpike

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2018, 11:53:22 PM »

I just saw this. Is there a list somewhere of the changes made? I have the actual paid version like before the source code was released. What improvements are there?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2019, 03:00:08 AM »

I just noticed that Tony thinks tabs are equivalent to 4 spaces.

Bad monkey.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
marto7

« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2019, 12:59:37 PM »

How can i use fast init mode ? Is it only in premium version ? And if its it only there where can i pay to receive full version ?

Also i have a little problem with the program. Usually im flashing with MPPS but today i decided to try Nefmoto Flasher.I like it, works faster but car cant start after flash is ready.The file is checksum-ed but dont know where is the problem.Used 10400 Baud and 800BB Memory. My car is Audi A4 B7 ME7.5 Wideband with 1024kb file. After nefmoto flasher, Flashed the SAME file with MPPS.It flashed for half a minute and car starts without problem. Tried again, flashed with nefmoto and doesnt start, after that mpps and start. After that just read the flash with nefmoto flasher, ONLY READ, after that car doesnt start and i needed to flash over it again with mpps. What im doing wrong ?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2019, 01:19:35 PM »

There is no longer a premium version.

Likely your file has checksum problems. You did not post the output of me7sum (or the version of me7sum) you are using so there is no way for anyone to verify you did it right.

ECUx Plot

marto7

« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2019, 01:29:43 PM »

So can i use fast write mode ?

Now im posting the file that im flashing with Nefmoto Flasher and MPPS. Its same file that works with mpps flash and not work on nefmoto. The file is exported from Full version WinOLS, so its checksum ready, because i started the project from original file.Also checked it with me7sum but it tells me it doesnt have errors. Im Attaching the files.Posting also Original file if needed.

Can be wrong memory layout ? I used 800BB, but what about BT or 800 ?

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2019, 01:34:09 PM »

Yes, that looks right. Also fast write should work
you can try writing with MPPS then trying a read and comparing it to the file you tried to write with.

If you have NLS on that file, remove it, it will interfere with RSA, which MPPS patches out completely where me7sum does not.

ECUx Plot

marto7

« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2019, 01:41:22 PM »

Do i need Fast init connection to use fast write ? Because fast init doesnt work for me.Tried all baud but cant connect.

I writed a file with mpps.After that i read it with Nefmoto Flasher, after that car refused to start before another mpps flash. I have a file but dont know how to compare them.Uploading file that i flashed with mpps and the other that i read with nefmoto flasher.

Dont have NLS
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2019, 01:45:17 PM »

Those are identical.

ECUx Plot

marto7

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2019, 01:48:05 PM »

So i made everything right, but car cant start with Nefmoto Flash. Even worse, after Nefmoto reading car wont start.It makes something but dont know what.After flash Nefmoto says its ready and tell me what was the time for flashing.After that i click ok and in console see it Disconnected.Should i do something more after that ?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2019, 01:48:37 PM »

Any codes?

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=981.0title=

ECUx Plot

BlackT

« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2019, 01:49:43 PM »

You have a problem with cable/driver or you PC.
I have that problem long time ago on my laptop... after clean instal of windows problem was gone

Sorry it will not help you, beacuse your flash proces finish to end. I have problem, that nefmoto stop at some point when flashing
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:58:54 PM by BlackT » Logged
marto7

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2019, 01:58:02 PM »

My ecu is not on the list. Mine is 8E0 909 518AQ.
Will try older version of Nefmoto Flasher - 1.8 which have Memory layour verify.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2019, 01:59:10 PM »

My ecu is not on the list. Mine is 8E0 909 518AQ.

That list keeps growing Wink

Do you see any dtcs? After flashing with nef, does VCDS connect?

ECUx Plot

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: