Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Need little help with stage 1 tune 1.8T , can't get enought boost  (Read 782 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2019, 10:38:04 AM »

what this mean?

If you feed a torque->IRL, then feed that load value into IOP, you should get the torque you started with.

Same with load->IOP->IRL

They exist to convert torque to/from load, in both directions.

If you read the s4wiki closely, you can see what the purpose is.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
prj

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2019, 06:40:09 AM »

Why yust last column. When I drifting it would be so hard to keep car in control if I have stock power till 85% throttle
LOL

Oh man... at least look at the files and what load you are using...

And it's just you swedish meatball Wink
BlackT

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2019, 02:16:36 PM »

If you feed a torque->IRL, then feed that load value into IOP, you should get the torque you started with.

Same with load->IOP->IRL

They exist to convert torque to/from load, in both directions.

If you read the s4wiki closely, you can see what the purpose is.

soo i wass not so far with this post

Yust to clear one thing if I get it right. Roughtly say  KFMIOP is % of KFMIRL.
As I can see from my logs at 100% pedal and 5800 RPM my rlsol is  146
From tables KFMIRL is 193, and KFMIOP 75. So little matemathic 70% from 193 is  144 I say rought, beacuse I know the ECU will adjust this value by some other maps like IAT temp, colant temp etc

LOL

Oh man... at least look at the files and what load you are using...

And it's just you swedish meatball Wink

Now i laught to myself. LOL, maybe i need to have a rest for few days . I want to understand to much in short time

Every time i take log my AFR is getting worst, i think my fuel pump is at the end. So first i need to take care of that issue
Blazius

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2019, 04:33:01 PM »

soo i wass not so far with this post

Now i laught to myself. LOL, maybe i need to have a rest for few days . I want to understand to much in short time

Every time i take log my AFR is getting worst, i think my fuel pump is at the end. So first i need to take care of that issue

oof that 10.5 AFR @ the end, are you running NA pistons and 87 octane gas  or something Cheesy
fukenbroken

mk4 1.8T AUM

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2019, 08:22:20 AM »

Its a stock bts setting i believe
BlackT

« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2019, 02:03:00 PM »

oof that 10.5 AFR @ the end, are you running NA pistons and 87 octane gas  or something Cheesy
Stock pistons and 95 octane

Its a stock bts setting i believe
yes stock bts settings, need some adusment on that area, but first i need to work on hardware. One more reason the BGS is so high beacuse tiny IC on my car, and that was log from second race. IAT go to heaven

New IC and new high flow fuel pump is wainting in garage, so after instaling them I will continue to do tuning on ECU
BlackT

« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2019, 11:36:00 AM »

Here some news. I put high flow fuel pump and bigger IC. Now situation is waaay better. I don't know witch map is on car, i will make new map from begining and after fine tuning post it on forum. Now when hardware problem is solved I can continue with tuning
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: