Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: 032DL.xdf Assistance  (Read 23760 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2021, 09:54:50 PM »

before doing any further tweaking you should decide what balance between boost, fuel, and timing you want.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Guyjetta

« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2021, 07:52:42 AM »

before doing any further tweaking you should decide what balance between boost, fuel, and timing you want.

I’m thinking boost but what ever provides the most power safely. Could some one explain the benefits to tuning one over the other?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2021, 01:22:09 PM »

I’m thinking boost but what ever provides the most power safely. Could some one explain the benefits to tuning one over the other?

Generally, this requires a combination of both turbo tuning knowledge and access to a dyno.

For BTS vs ATR vs LAMFA, that's up to you, its yet another complex topic

For fueling, its pretty straight forwards, you dont want to run over 80%-85% IDC so you have headroom for ATR/BTS

For timing, keep your KR's in the low single digits

For preventing boost oscillations, tune IMX and DRL carefully, or use feedforward.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Guyjetta

« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2021, 05:16:58 PM »

Generally, this requires a combination of both turbo tuning knowledge and access to a dyno.

For BTS vs ATR vs LAMFA, that's up to you, its yet another complex topic

For fueling, its pretty straight forwards, you dont want to run over 80%-85% IDC so you have headroom for ATR/BTS

For timing, keep your KR's in the low single digits

For preventing boost oscillations, tune IMX and DRL carefully, or use feedforward.

I know a couple places that have a dyno.

Right now the current tune is bts, from what I understand about it is that it has more depth to be tuned and is engaged by temp? Compared to lamfa which dosn't offer as much control?

What does idc depend on? How do i keep it down?

For kr where can i find that graph in ecux plot

What parts should I be adjusting in IMX and DRL? The last row? Whats feed forward?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: