Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Author Topic: 06A906032HJ 1.8T 150hp Problem with LOW Actual Load  (Read 43545 times)
vagenwerk

« on: January 19, 2013, 07:54:48 AM »

Hi everyone
I have   Problem with KFLBTS / Lamfa run too rich at high rpm on 06A906032HJ  on stock hardware turbo injectors etc  only mods are TIP  + decat  albo sai/ vvt/ o2 post cat is disabled.

I set TABGBTS to 800 . Lamfa and KFLBTS are set like in screen shoots

after ca 5000rpm am running  very rich req 0.73-0.78 lambda  however  EGT calc in 34 block didn't passed 800C so it souldn't trigger KFLBTS ?

Where i've made mistake ?

« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 10:01:29 AM by vagenwerk » Logged
vagenwerk

i read nore and also try to set kffdlbts to all 0 and set desired afr to kflbts like prj said in some post here.
fbstabgm i set like in screenshoot  and tabgts 700C - 800 C
but i didn't work too

where is the problem now ? could you give me some hint please  ?

« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 10:01:36 AM by vagenwerk » Logged
Rick

You need to log what the the output of LAMFA and KFLBTS etc is to see what function is richening things up. 
professor

Something triggers it.
Cat & SAI are removed correctly?
Any DTCs?
More logs will throw some light.

Seat Ibiza MK4 Cupra 1.8t 20V, stg3.
"Those 1.8T 20V machines are really tough" ©
vagenwerk

Rick- taks for any thoughts
Professor - yes i have four dtc
no communication with air bag / cluster/ abs + relay 271 ( i have 1.8T AQA dbw it is AJQ/ATC  + changed wideband ECU + WidebandO2+ maf )  but on 125 block there is normal communication with ABS - it works good  only dtc appers  Could it trigger me7 selffail mode ?

I make log - use me7l if i am good thinking
Kflbts hits after 5700rpm when tabgbts_w  {EGTForPartProtection} is passing 920C so i think it simply trigers FBSTABGm  which is now set stock on 920C and after higher value to enrich fuel..
also after 5700rpm tabgm EGTModelBeforeCat is only 740C so i don't know how to set properly the TABGTS and FBSTABGm ?

Rick and Professor  - What should I do now ? Should I worry about tabgts_w ?  920C is quite high temp i think ? It is reliable ?
vagenwerk

It is possible to get such high EGT on k03 and afr 11.9 @5700rpm ? maybe i screw sth during postcat02/vvt/sai delate ? how do you think what should i do now ?
nyet
Administrator

I don't see anything obviously wrong here. It's pretty much doing exactly what you are telling it to do.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
professor

As nyet says only it goes 0.75 instant after 5750rpm.
This 0.75 is legendary  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 02:44:08 AM by professor » Logged

vagenwerk

Nyet - nice graph !
Professor- jest 0.75 it is legeNdary but how to set AFR properly without risk of to much temp /engine damage?
i set tabgts to 800C because most people set like this
no one told that tabgts_w go so fast and high - to 940C on nearly stock car and triggers FBSTABGm.

everyone said that egt on 034 block is calc EGT model and is used to trigger KFLBTS  and i saw 780C max on mine  so set it to 800C
but as i see calc EGT on 034 block  is useless kflbts is triggered by 'other' EGT model.

What would you do now ?
professor

Something triggers components protection.
Perhaps boost/torque maps are not quite good modified, since fueling as you say its stock.

vagenwerk

Something triggers components protection.
Perhaps boost/torque maps are not quite good modified, since fueling as you say its stock.
I say that turbo/injectors/are stock but fueling is tuned - lamfa and kflbts as set like in first screenshoot
lamfa 0.836 from 3000 to 0.8126 to redline. kflbts map are little leaner than stock 180hp map.
tabgts set to 800  FBSTABGm stock.

Could you download au.bin and look into ? def is here http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=401.0
professor

I say that turbo/injectors/are stock but fueling is tuned - lamfa and kflbts as set like in first screenshoot
lamfa 0.836 from 3000 to 0.8126 to redline. kflbts map are little leaner than stock 180hp map.
tabgts set to 800  FBSTABGm stock.

Could you download au.bin and look into ? def is here http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=401.0

Sorry you meant everything inside file is stock except fueling maps you ve changed?
Also SAI/VVT/decat you mention, what have you done for those?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 06:25:23 AM by professor » Logged

vagenwerk

I mean car is almost stock Cheesy file isn't stock.

Attach ori file and modyfied file + screenshot what i have changed in modified file in compare to stock file.

What is making tabgbts_w to calculate EGTForPartProtection so high ?  could it be bad scaling load axis in kflbts map ?

Where I've made mistake ?
vagenwerk

professor - i did some reserch - maybe CATR, CDATR and CDATS  needs to be set to zero 0 - you have similar problem ? but 32HJ ecu doesn't have egt probe so what you think ?
professor

Lamfa:  1CEAC use this (told you one byte difference).

FKLDOBG_1_A, VWPMBBR, NWPMBBR : Why changed these?

After 5750rpm component protection is activated since it follows your BTS table. Something triggers it.
All these lambda bank 1 you zeroed are necessary for your setup?
SAI is totally removed from your car?
Other DTCs that the ones you ve mentioned already?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: