Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Bosch ME7 Documentation - Funktionsrahmen (aka the FR)  (Read 127553 times)
RaraK

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2011, 03:40:12 PM »

I would remove this document Tony, for reasons im sure you are aware of.  Its not fair to some.

People send me this document for free about once a month by email. Everyone already has it.

Having this document won't make anyone a good tuner on it's own.

I understand this specific document is the most widely available one to the public domain, i just hope we dont burn bridges as you have said before in the past.  It sure would be unfortunate to lose contacts.
Tony@NefMoto
Administrator

2001.5 Audi S4 Stage 3

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2011, 03:53:47 PM »

I understand this specific document is the most widely available one to the public domain, i just hope we dont burn bridges as you have said before in the past.  It sure would be unfortunate to lose contacts.

I'm not planning on releasing any other documents.

The more people know about ME7 tuning, easier it should be to identify bad tuners, and allow us to send the business to the good tuners.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 03:56:02 PM by Tony@NefMoto » Logged

Remember you have to log in if you want to see the file attachments!
Info or questions, please add to the wiki: http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/wiki
Follow NefMoto developments on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nefmoto
nokiafix

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2011, 02:13:08 PM »

I have been using this pdf for the last 2 years now, without it I would be stuffed now on a few big turbo projects. My mate is a calibrator for Jaguar and is teaching me to read all the flow charts, YX switchs and 00 11 toggles.

I also have a Fiat Me7 PDF in english which help translate and read the German me7.5 pdf as most of the information realtes to both ecus. 

Can I post it up?

Nick
Tony@NefMoto
Administrator

2001.5 Audi S4 Stage 3

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2011, 03:39:11 PM »

I also have a Fiat Me7 PDF in english which help translate and read the German me7.5 pdf as most of the information relates to both ecus. 

Can I post it up?

If you post the document, I will freely host it. None of my contacts have ever exchanged Fiat information with me, so I don't believe anyone will hold me at fault.

Info or questions, please add to the wiki: http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/wiki
overspeed

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2011, 04:18:41 PM »

By the way, I guess if someone has some older ECU documents, like M3.8, M2.10, M1.5 it would help too... mainly because jump right to ME7 can be a "little" hard without fully undestand the way Bosch decided to make the things, took very years to clarify how many things are and Why...
okkim

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2011, 07:07:00 AM »

Quote from: Tony@NefMoto

I'm not planning on releasing any other documents.

The more people know about ME7 tuning, easier it should be to identify bad tuners, and allow us to send the business to the good tuners.

What other documents there are that are needed? No need to put those available, but the names would be nice Smiley
Tony@NefMoto
Administrator

2001.5 Audi S4 Stage 3

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2011, 12:10:25 PM »

There are similar documents for every version of Bosch ECUs...

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2011, 02:24:50 PM »

I have been using this pdf for the last 2 years now, without it I would be stuffed now on a few big turbo projects. My mate is a calibrator for Jaguar and is teaching me to read all the flow charts, YX switchs and 00 11 toggles.

I also have a Fiat Me7 PDF in english which help translate and read the German me7.5 pdf as most of the information realtes to both ecus. 

Can I post it up?

Nick

I would LOVE a copy of the FIAT ME7 doc

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
pvl

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2011, 06:58:43 PM »

Please, do post that one. Highly appreciated !

Thanks,

PvL
thom337

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2011, 10:14:45 PM »

Wish I had a time machine to go back and get this for free....
nokiafix

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2011, 06:08:45 AM »

I will drag it off my lappy tomorrow and post it up.   Grin

I would also like m3.3 docs Tongue
TTQS
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2011, 04:27:53 PM »

Thanks for sharing this Tony. I acquired it a couple of months ago while researching a FAQ/Technical article on tuning and had to pay some money for it, but never mind. It's nice to see some refreshing honesty rather than lame secrecy. Yes, we all have it and its traded freely in private and no, having a funktionsrahmen doesn't instantly make anyone into a good tuner!

I found Google's translation engine very good (along with dict.cc) for translating the necessary parts.

I attach an Excel 2003 workbook with about 6700 technical terms and their English translation. That might come in useful to someone.

Cheers.

Doug
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 04:22:54 AM by TTQS » Logged
TTQS
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2011, 04:35:20 PM »

I've got most of what I need from the German version, but it would nevertheless be very useful to have an analogous document in English.

Looking forward to that Nick.

Regards.

Doug
RaraK

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2011, 09:01:15 AM »

Exactly........FML
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2011, 05:42:46 PM »

Exactly........FML

I have absolutely zero sympathy. Having it "early" either had value, or it didn't. Either way, the information "economy" that surrounds ME tuning makes me ill.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: