Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Totally tech savvy, totally wrench savvy, totally scared lol... So how do I??  (Read 30082 times)
TurboNick

its just the internet... some people need to chill out. its not like somebody plowed your wife. you come here asking for help... then blow your lid when somebody tells you to start reading up how to do it.

the guys you are looking for help from on this site are using the internet for its original purpose, the exchange of ideas and information. not to be offensive dicks and web bullies.

to answer your original question, how do you? you just start going through the mass amounts of information on this forum and comb through it for what you need, i guarantee you its there if they say it is, you just need to find it.  i was in the same spot as you a couple months ago, but instead of just begging to be spoon fed, i just spent my extra time on here instead of watching tv. and i made a few successful flashs and tweaks to some files the other day and i am extremely happy with the results. all the tools are out there for logging and tuning and flashing, and guess what, they are all free!!! the only thing i paid for was the ft232 cable for flashing. and that was under $20.

I have now gotten myself a safe 91octane Stage 3 tune for my build next week (thanks tony!), and i dont have to shell out $400+ for a tune. and the best part is, when i have a problem i dont have to pay an excessive amount to have a company retune it, i just hook up my laptop and make some tweaks and log it and go from there until i am happy. and all i needed was to have an open mind and be willing to learn and read.

your choice, open your mind and stat reading or please leave and take your money elsewhere, it sounds like you have more money to blow then a willingness to learn.
SixSeven

Pro tip - create a new account, post stock file, make less statements about chips, racing and yourself.  Make more statements about your car, factual ones.

One of my favorite things about being on this forum, which seems to be at its core comprised of folks with at least slightly more intellectual prowess than your average car forum neanderthal, are the little gems like this.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: