Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43
Author Topic: Overrun Flames, Gargle, Pop  (Read 362229 times)
Thom

« Reply #555 on: November 11, 2020, 03:06:34 AM »

Hello

can anyone tell me if its possible that there are 2 'KFZWMN' maps in my bin? (6K0906032AA cupra 1.8t)

On overrun i edited KFZWMN in the lower load parts to -18, now with a simple log it seems the car is following this value when in this area
Although when i press the clutch (With KFTVSA sets to 2.00 seconds) the timing follows another map till 2.00 seconds are over then it drops just back to -18.

this way i don't get the desired ignition angle for pops as just when its getting fuel the ignition goes positive

Now it looks like, if i log the ignition angles,  "that other map" is named in my definitions as "KFZWMN HelperD"

I dont know exactly if the "KFZWMN HelperD" is actually an KFZWMN map and if i'am right that this map is controlling ignition angle on overrun with fuel

Anyone who can point me in the direction?
maps attached

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #556 on: November 11, 2020, 03:15:31 AM »

The FR i have describes three different KFZWMN maps:

KFZWMN RL NMOT KF Min-Z ¨undwinkel
KFZWMNKH RL NMOT KF Min-Z¨undwinkel Katheizen
KFZWMNST RL NMOT KF Min-Z¨undwinkel f ¨ur Start und Nachstart

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Thom

« Reply #557 on: November 11, 2020, 04:35:39 AM »

The FR i have describes three different KFZWMN maps:

KFZWMN RL NMOT KF Min-Z ¨undwinkel
KFZWMNKH RL NMOT KF Min-Z¨undwinkel Katheizen
KFZWMNST RL NMOT KF Min-Z¨undwinkel f ¨ur Start und Nachstart

Ah there we are.

KFZWMN as i described will probably be KFZWMNKH
The KFZWMN is probably the KFZWMN HelperD one.

Thanks nyet!

Although i read about it I never thought about this.
Will try soon!

Edit: works perfectly with edited KFZWMNKH! Another problem was that KFZWOP values which i edited to x-20 where not low enough to make zwopt lower as zwspae
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 09:55:48 AM by Thom » Logged
Thom

« Reply #558 on: November 12, 2020, 01:11:11 PM »

......but as always there are new challenges  Cheesy

The goal was to make it pop/gargle between gear changes
This is working fine for now except for one thing,

When I go off throttle it took about 1 second before the timing gets negative and there are pops.

As far as I see its caused by the load. The load drops too slowly in my opninion and not only in the negative timing area.

Although when I disconnect MAF sensor this problem is over and load drops faster with earlier negative timings as result.

Now I don't know exactly where I have to search the problem,
The MAF sensor itself or maybe some maps I edited?

The maps I edited are,

KFZWMN/KH
KFZWOP/2
KFTVSA
KFTVSAKAT
KFZWMS

When I have the opportunity I will attach pictures of the maps.

While writing this post I doubt if KFZWOP may be the issue because this also used for torque calc??

Anyone suggestions?

bamofo

« Reply #559 on: November 12, 2020, 05:46:35 PM »

When I go off throttle it took about 1 second before the timing gets negative and there are pops.

As far as I see its caused by the load. The load drops too slowly in my opninion and not only in the negative timing area.

Although when I disconnect MAF sensor this problem is over and load drops faster with earlier negative timings as result.

The maps I edited are,

KFZWMN/KH
KFZWOP/2
KFTVSA
KFTVSAKAT
KFZWMS

While writing this post I doubt if KFZWOP may be the issue because this also used for torque calc??

Anyone suggestions?

It is probably easier to just write some code or have someone write some code that forces timing to a specified value and keep the injectors on with a different table instead. I hook Wped, use a Cat Heating table to keep the injectors on above a threshold and then force the timing to a negative value that works best on the platform im working on. That would be the best way to do it for you too i would think.
Josh_ox3

« Reply #560 on: November 12, 2020, 05:58:18 PM »

The maps I edited are,

KFZWMN/KH
KFZWOP/2
KFTVSA
KFTVSAKAT
KFZWMS

Anyone suggestions?

Looking at your last screenshot you've got 9.75 column as -18 and 18.75 column as near factory, if I let off and monitor load mine is around 16.5 on deacceleration, it would make sense to change your axis to accomodate for this as you're probably no where near the desired -18 degrees.
Blazius

« Reply #561 on: November 12, 2020, 06:13:31 PM »

It is probably easier to just write some code or have someone write some code that forces timing to a specified value and keep the injectors on with a different table instead. I hook Wped, use a Cat Heating table to keep the injectors on above a threshold and then force the timing to a negative value that works best on the platform im working on. That would be the best way to do it for you too i would think.

btw non turbo 1.8 already does this, based on kfzwmn. Dont know which "switch"/track it takes on min angle but its there, prolly you can follow it thru fr, i havent.
Thom

« Reply #562 on: November 13, 2020, 12:43:05 AM »

At the moment I don't have any experience with writing custom code. I am just new in this and trying to learn from it. For now I will keep up with this cause there is enough for me to learn and experiment at this time. but in the future I definitely want to do some custom code. Actually doing it with Wped would give me this fast reacting opportunity.

But like Blazius says KFZWMN is active now when on overrun so controlling ignition is no problem now. only don't know which fuel map it is following on overrun?

Looking at your last screenshot you've got 9.75 column as -18 and 18.75 column as near factory, if I let off and monitor load mine is around 16.5 on deacceleration, it would make sense to change your axis to accomodate for this as you're probably no where near the desired -18 degrees.

Edit: I realised myself that I have an atmosfered vented blowoff on my car. Just shame myself I dont realized this earlier instead trying to solve my problems.
When I go off throttle I lose air to atmosphere and I get a rich mixture what is resulting in no pops till blowoff closes and mixture gets leaner
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 06:52:30 AM by Thom » Logged
zamzu

« Reply #563 on: December 09, 2020, 10:21:26 AM »

Hi,

in KWZWMN maps do not use "offset" - 20, but "fill with value" - 20 option... ofcourse if using tunerpro
dalazybastard

« Reply #564 on: January 18, 2021, 12:06:25 AM »

I have 8D0907551M. Is it right CWSAWE address - 11169 ?

That is the location I have found in my findings for CWSAWE. Does anyone have KFTVSA for this bin.

Attached is the bin I am referring to.
m4d4g4sk4r

« Reply #565 on: January 19, 2021, 10:24:53 AM »

Hi all,

I have a question - probably I forget about one parameter - what do i need to change to have pop&bangs when te car is not moving?
I change all of the standard values:
CWSAWE : 1
KFZWMN: -24 in the area (rpm/load) needed
KFZWOP1/2: first row -20 from original value
KFZW/KFZW2: match KFZWOP in changed areas
KFTVSA: duration 2,5 in area i needed

I noticed that pops are working over 30km/h, under this speed there is nothing :/

What should i look for to make my car gargles when it is staying?

Thanks in advance for help
Jannik07

« Reply #566 on: February 04, 2021, 06:07:51 AM »

Hello mate. The Value you are looking for is TVSAG0. In the M-Box file its located at 0x1571C with factor 0.01.
The unit is seconds and its for how long fuel cut is deactivated when your in neutral.

hope that helps !
shiousu

« Reply #567 on: April 27, 2021, 04:14:32 PM »

Hey guys. First post here. I m tryimg to add some crackle and pop to my newly acquired Audi TT 225 AMU 8n0906018K.
I can nit find these addresses if some one can please help.
KFTVSA KFNWEGM CWSAWE
Thanks in advance.
stuydub

« Reply #568 on: April 28, 2021, 01:39:17 AM »

Hey guys. First post here. I m tryimg to add some crackle and pop to my newly acquired Audi TT 225 AMU 8n0906018K.
I can nit find these addresses if some one can please help.
KFTVSA KFNWEGM CWSAWE
Thanks in advance.

CWSAWE 0x15722
KFTVSA   0X197D6
KFNWEGM  0X197AE
shiousu

« Reply #569 on: April 28, 2021, 04:43:39 AM »

Legend! Thank you kind sir.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 43
  Print  

Jump to: