Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 06:08:00 AM 
Started by setzi62 - Last post by sidicer
I can't seem to find if anyone mentioned this in this thread, but I am struggling to build even the example with libME7Logger.so

I tried to build it "as is" at first, but ran into "skipping incompatible" errors, then after remembering that it might be a 32-bit library I added -m32 flag to CFLAGS, but then I get the same error when trying to start the example binary as I did when trying to start your provided pre-built binary:
Code:
error while loading shared libraries: libME7Logger.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Would have any input for this ?

UPDATE: `sudo ldconfig` to update libraries before running

on: Today at 05:52:01 AM 
Started by unicorn89 - Last post by ecuprog7
you can try the open source tool and post full screen output:
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=18686.msg164642#msg164642
ME7BootEeprom 9600 -read -SSC 1 Port4 Pin7 512 eeprom.ori
ME7BootEeprom 9600 -write -SSC 1 Port4 Pin7 modified.bin

on read you can use decimal 512 or 0x100 as size indicator

on: Today at 05:42:40 AM 
Started by unicorn89 - Last post by unicorn89
I would try to verify connection in trying to connect without boot mode, just use vcds lite, nefmoto in obd mode or any other diagnose tool you have to hand and connect to the ecu.

It's connects fine using those methods.

on: Today at 05:03:35 AM 
I would try to verify connection in trying to connect without boot mode, just use vcds lite, nefmoto in obd mode or any other diagnose tool you have to hand and connect to the ecu.

on: Today at 04:36:53 AM 
Started by unicorn89 - Last post by unicorn89
Hi, you are getting no Processor ID, can be anything from connection until ecu is not in boot mode. Are you grounding the boot pin on power on ?

Yes, I know that it's for sure tripping into bootmode.

on: Today at 02:16:20 AM 
Started by fredrik_a - Last post by prj
I guess what I'm saying is sometimes, people just show up  and want to tinker with their own shit. Not everyone is looking to infiltrate the illuminati and steal everyone's "IP" and market it as their own. These are 20+ year old cars.  If you think anyone is going to come on the scene and start marketing a "new" product, I think I have bridge to sell you Grin

The Volvo ME7 stuff was done because it took me an extra 10 minutes when I did ME9, for which there is still no solution out here. And the reason I did it was due to some large customers asking for it.
There's also no need for me to "market" anything as you say. I just provide the definite silver bullet logging solution for a wide range of ECU's, and if you think I am posting here because I am doing so badly, that I need to earn an extra 50$, then you're just retarded.
All my stuff is on my platform, and there aren't tools to convert it to whatever some logger expects it to be in and of course I'm not going to waste time writing that.
Btw all my logging is free for the VAG ME7 guys, but the Volvo community is so toxic that they don't deserve it, and I am reminded of that quite often Smiley

Your next post will probably be "how do I do X". The 5 years still stands - you've not done anything besides getting a handout, and won't be able to get anywhere the moment the handouts stop.
Same as the guy who handed it to you - he couldn't hack his way out of a wet paper bag if he tried. He just happened to have def, that someone (even for 51 variables) spent hours making at some point.
Which the question is then - why isn't it organized and posted in a repository. Maybe so he can feel self important.

Also if you cared to look through this thread or search, then you would have found your stock file, as it's been posted before, but I guess that is too difficult for you.
The next thing you're asking for is XDF - defining the parameters for the XDF is the same job as defining parameters for the XML, especially for single values (if you don't have a super close a2l file, then it's just copy paste).

For fun
There's a distinct difference between having accomplished anything and just posting someone elses shit, taking credit and then badmouthing the person who developed all of it.
Maybe that's fun for you. I am surprised all this wasn't DMCA'd at the start to be honest, but I guess nobody cares enough about 20 year old stuff.

on: Today at 01:40:08 AM 
Started by benzooku - Last post by benzooku
Hi,
Im new to the Forum and to tuning in general.
I want to learn it, and i already picked up on some things.
If someone has posts in this forum or other helpfull Info on how to make xdf files,
i would appreciate them.

Also i have question.
Ive heard about OS's and that you can use an xdf File with the same OS.
 Is the OS described by the Bosch software version or the ecu name?
And how much do i need to change if i have an xdf wich describes the same OS?

Thanks i advance for any answers

on: Today at 01:09:15 AM 
Started by Audib2 - Last post by arazvan2002
Hello guys my immo chip snapped when i was desoldering it  Cry. Ordered a new chip but require the file, IMMO off is prefered but will take any.  Cheers 
Did you found a dump for your eprom? I need one also. I need a flash from that ecu, if you have it, please!

on: Today at 12:09:37 AM 
Started by sidicer - Last post by sidicer
Hex and dam files. Load into winols and when you export the mod file it will be the correct size.

Thank you, _nameless!

on: Today at 12:01:23 AM 
Hi, you are getting no Processor ID, can be anything from connection until ecu is not in boot mode. Are you grounding the boot pin on power on ?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10